Supply Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse)
Supply Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse) - £65K - £75K
A leading international brand within the Pharma / Medical sector is currently hiring for Process Supply Planner to join their global team (working remotely). This will be a business-critical position where the primary focus is to design global supply chain processes around RapidResponse (Kinaxis).
Ideally you will be a Certified Rapid Response Contributor and will carry out day to day duties such as: train and support users with Rapid Response, act as an escalation point / second layer of support to the super users, support the deployment of new sites to RapidResponse and conduct quarterly audits.
- University degree in Engineering or Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing (or comparable studies) or equivalent level by experience
- In-depth understanding of all Supply Chain planning processes relating to manufacturing and procured items
- Proven track record using Kinaxis Rapid Response within a multinational organisation
- Ability to be able to influence high distributed professional teams
- Willingness to travel where required
- Comfortable and confident running training workshops and communicating changes in processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their market.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Demand Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse)
£65k - 75k per year
Demand Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse) - £65K - £75KA leading international brand within the Pharma / Medical sector is currently hiring for Demand Planner to join their global team...