SQL DBA – 6 Months Contract – Inside IR35
The SQL DBA urgently required by a market leading organisation based in Nottinghamshire.
This role will require an on-site presence, please only apply if you can commute to site.
The SQL DBA will be required to manage all aspects of the end-to-end delivery of support for all of the SQL Servers & Databases, adhering to the relevant standards and assisting projects where necessary.
In addition, this SQL DBA will have experience of administering, supporting and building SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, SQL 2016 and SQL 2019 databases in a business-critical production environment.
Technical Skills for this SQL DBA will include:
- SQL 2012, SQL 2016 and SQL 2019 essential
- A solid background in database administration is required - Both supporting and building SQL databases within a highly professional environment
- Production SQL Server database administration on (Enterprise & Standard editions)
- Performance Optimisation
- Investigating Problems
- SQL 2019 migration experience would be advantageous
- Maintenance of business-critical systems
- ETL Experience an advantage
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS advantageous
- Any T-Sql would be an advantage
- Any Oracle RDBMS experience an advantage
- MS Windows Server and active directory
- Cloud computer – ideally Azure is required
- On-call rota will be required – they are a 24/7 operation
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£400 - 500 per day
Oracle DBA – 6 Months Contract – Inside IR35The Oracle DBA urgently required by market leading organisation based on Nottinghamshire.This role is currently 100% remote, but this could...
£500 - 600 per day
SQL DBA – Security Cleared – 6 Months Contract – Inside IR35The SQL DBA urgently required by a Global Organisation based on London.This role is currently 100% remote,...