Service Desk Technician (Security/SCCM)
Senior Service Desk Technician (Security/SCCM) – 6 months Contract – Northamptonshire
A leading Consultancy requires a Senior Service Desk Engineer to support a customer for the next 6 months whilst they go through a period of significant transition and change.
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Security/SCCM) will work as part of the SCCM/Security arm of Service Desk to provide day to day support of all security activities.
Key duties and responsibilities to include:
- LANDesk Service Desk knowledge (or similar)
- Responsible for supporting the SCCM/Security Lead
- Daily monitoring of security systems
- Pro-active management of CareCert alerts/bulletins
- Resolving Security related Service Desk calls
- SCCM development and monitoring experience
- Day-to-day support and monitoring of all:
- Windows Updates
- Feature Updates
- Client applications
- Client software/configuration
- Hands on experience of using SCCM in an Enterprise environment
- Vast experience of IT systems, network configuration, major applications and desktop support, e.g. Microsoft Office/email
- Office 365 Security essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security - Defender, ATP, ITHeath advantageous
- Understanding of the Windows 10 Road Map
- SQL DBA knowledge desirable
- WMI/SQL (WQL) language desirable
This position will be home based, but will require occasional travel to sites across the Northamptonshire area.
This is a 6 months contract, which could extend further, or move into a permanent role in the future.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
SAP Security Architect - Full Remote
£400 - 550 per day + Full Remote Work
SAP Security Architect (HANA / SolMan / Splunk / SOC) – 6 Month contract – Fully Remote WorkA global organisation within the manufacturing sector is looking for a...
SAP Security Consultant (GRC / Access Control)
£400 - 500 per day + Full Remote Work
SAP Cyber Security Consultant (GRC / RBAC / ABAC) – 6 Month contract – Fully Remote WorkSAP Role Based Access Control Strategy & Attribute Based Access Control EvaluationA...
Senior Telecoms Engineer
£200 - 300 per day
Senior Telecommunications Engineer – 6 months contract – NorthamptonshireA leading Consultancy requires a Senior Telecommunications Engineer to support a customer for the next 6 months whilst they go...
£275 - 350 per day
Network Architect – 6 months contract – NorthamptonshireA leading Consultancy requires a Network Architect to support a customer for the next 6 months whilst they go through a...
Service Desk Analyst - West London - 1-3 months
£100 - 250 per day
Service Desk Analyst - West London - 3 months - £100-£250 I am currently working with an IT Service Provider that has several vacancies for Service Desk Analysts to...