Senior Systems Administrator
Senior Systems Administrator – South Croydon – permanent
Are you an experienced Senior Systems Administrator with more than 7 years experience in your field and looking for a career launching opportunity? My client in the operates in a high performance big reward environment where you delivery is paramount
This role reports directly into architect level and requires your sound knowledge and confident approach to get the job done. You expertise and delivery will be reward with amazing, unprecedented benefits, career growth and progression as well as a great place to work with a lucrative salary.
The Senior Systems Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitor and maintain IT systems across the entire global outfit
- Manage various projects from end to end
- Advise and drive innovation in IT, handling change management where necessary
- Liaise with vendors
- Root cause analysis of any failures or issues
- Handle any high level escalations
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving software, hardware and networking issues
- Ensuring proper and secure storage, backup and retrieval of data
- Identifying and implementing new strategies for optimal computer system operations
- Documenting internal processes for achieving optimal performance of computer systems
The Senior System Administrator requires the following experience and skills:
- Industry recognised qualifications and certifications relevant to the role are beneficial
- Min 8 years experience as a Systems administrator with hands on experience in the following areas:
- Experience in virtualisation and VMware technologies
- Data storage, transfer and backups
- SQL (up to and including 2016)
- Active Directory
- DNS / DCHP
- CRM system (365 Dynamics is beneficial / Oracle / Salesforce)
- Confident, effective communicator in English (both verbally and written)
- Job role: Senior Systems Administrator
- Job Type: Perm
- Location: South Croydon – Onsite role 5 days per week (semi hybrid is possible after probation)
- No sponsorship offered – you must have the right to work in the UK
- Annual base: £50 – 70 k per annum (depending on experience) plus benefits
Please apply now as we have immediate interview slots with the view of the successful candidate starting next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Storm Robertson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
3rd Line Support
£50k - 60k per year + Benefits
Senior Systems Administrator 3rd Line Support About the role: Based in Birmingham, close to junction 6 of the M6 motorway and 10 mins from Birmingham city centre. This role...