Senior Software Engineer (.Net, AWS)
Senior Software Engineer (.Net, AWS) - £55K - £65K
A software as a service business is looking for 2 Senior Software Engineers to act as principal developers / technical leads for a particular product suite. The successful candidate will be a seasoned software developer with the Microsoft stack and wear multiple hats; acting as a senior developer, being the technical lead of a product suite, mentoring junior developments and working in a collaborate team on high value projects.
- Software architecture design of new and existing features within the application
- Championing that particular product - planning and implementing the improvement of the architecture, maintainability, and performance
- Being the principal developer, leading and mentoring the developers within the team, ensuring best practice coding, build and security standards are followed
- Work with key stakeholders on product initiatives as the key technical advisor, suggesting and utilising the best technology and in line with the companies cloud first strategy
- Strong knowledge within Microsoft C#.Net, VB.NET, .NET MVC and .Net Core
- Proven industry experience of software architecture design including SaaS and PaaS models
- Ability and enthusiasm to work on both greenfield and brownfield projects
- Familiar with cloud technologies would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above technical experience and want play a part in the future roadmap of the software lifecycle of a product suite using the latest technologies on the market, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£250 - 350 per day + REMOTE
Systems Manager – Remote – 6 months An experienced Systems Manager / Technical Consultant is sought for a client for an initial 6-month contract focussed on designing and migrating...
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus)
£40k - 55k per year
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus), remote working - £40K - £55KWe are recruiting for 2 Web Developers to join a leading E-Commerce customer offering fully remote working...
Project Engineer (MSP)
£45k - 50k per year
Project Engineer (MSP) - London / Remote £50,000 We’re recruiting for a talented Project Engineer to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Central London with the...
Cisco Network Engineer
£300 per day
Cisco Network EngineerThe NHS needs you!Onsite Working, 3 Month Contract£300 a day OUTSIDE IR35A Cisco Network Engineer is required for a Manchester based NHS trust looking for assistance...
3rd Line Engineer
£45k - 48k per year
3rd Line Engineer - £45,000 - £48,000 We’re recruiting for a technically minded 3rd Line Engineer to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Central London with...