Senior SOC Analyst
X2 Senior SOC Analyst (SIEM) – 12 month contracts - Outside IR35 - Working Remotely
VIQU are working with a leading consultancy who have secured a number of exciting projects and are looking for experienced Senior SOC Analysts. The initial contracts will run for 12 months with the view of the successful SOC Analysts extending beyond this. These are urgent requirements with the successful applicants starting immediately.
- Respond to Security Incidents by collecting, analysing, preserving digital evidence and ensure that incidents are recorded and tracked
- Provide security recommendations
- Improve SOC (Alerts, reports, templates, automation scripts, threat hunting...)
- Continuous digital watch to be aware of attacks trends
Required knowledge and experience:
- Extensive experience working in a SOC environment
- Strong understanding of SIEM systems and other cyber-security technologies: Such as (SIEM: Splunk/RSA SA/QRadar, Wireshark, malware sandboxes...)
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of attacker’s tactics, techniques, procedures
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of network security technologies and logs formats
- Knowledge of one scripting language for automation and complex searches
- An in-depth knowledge of log formats, log transports and log analysis as well as automating log ingestion and normalisation in a SOC environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Experience working within AWS or Google Cloud would be highly desirable
- Conversant with security best practices (including ISO27001) and relevant security legislation
This role is an immediate requirement, with interview slots available immediately and has been deemed to fall outside of IR35 by our client.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Security Analyst
£50k - 55k per year
Senior Security Analyst - Remote £50,000 - £55,000 A software and IT Services business are expanding their Information and Security division with an additional Senior Security Analyst due to...
Senior SOC Analyst
£300 per day + 100% Remote Working
X2 Senior SOC Analyst (SIEM) – 12 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - 100% Remote Working VIQU are working with a leading consultancy who have secured a number...