Senior Project Manager (IT & Business Change)
Senior Project Manager (IT & Business Change) - £60K - £70K
We are partnered with one of the UK’s leading Insurers who is undergoing significant IT & Business Change – subsequently, they are hiring for four Project Managers to join their UK Change Division. Due to the pandemic, the business is really changing ‘their ways of working and best working practices’ and driving new innovate methods.
This roles can be based from either of their offices in Liverpool or Crawley and will still allow 2/3 days working remotely from home.
This work stream requires four talented and passionate IT and Change Project Managers to managing the following projects:
ü Migration to a new telephony system (Vodafone) – including all IT and governance
ü FWOW = Flexible Ways of Working – will require analysis of working patterns, performance management, polices and controls
ü Location’s strategy – the business is looking to downsize their property footprint and wants someone to put together a cost effective strategy for this
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Defining and agree project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood
- Work collaboratively with the CIO IS Delivery function and respects IS governance in the delivery of all change projects within remit
- Define and establish the project structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery
- Plans manage, monitor and report on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria, ensuring projects comply with agreed methodology and governance
- Significant project management experience, gained through working on projects of various sizes and complexity
- Previous experience within the Insurance or Financial Services industry
- Notable project experience related to IT & Business change / transformation
- Experience of Lean / Agile
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, having experience in engaging and leading others across functional boundaries
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Network Engineer
£50k - 55k per year + on-call
Senior Network Engineer – Milton Keynes £50,000 – £55,000 + on-callWe’re excited to be partnering with a well-known UK Defence company who is looking to hire a Senior...
Senior Test Engineer
£45k - 50k per year
Senior Test Engineer Milton Keynes £45,000 - £50,000 We are hiring for a Senior Test Engineer to join a leading UK Defence business – this can be based...
£130 - 180 per day + Part time
Infrastructure Engineer (Part-Time)My client requires an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join an existing team on a part-time basis.They are looking for the Infrastructure Engineer to work for them...
£400 - 450 per day
Project Manager – Network / Telephony and Infrastructure – 6 months contract – Outside IR35My client requires an experienced Project Manager to join an existing to pick and...
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
£180 - 200 per day
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer – 1 week contract A Services company required 6-7 Windows 10 Engineers perform a Windows 10 Deployment across various sites in Northampton/ Stratford...