Senior .Net Developer x2 (Sponsorship available for citizens from the Philippines and Vietnam)
VIQU are currently looking to hire two Senior .NET Developers to join our team in Birmingham, United Kingdom. Tier 2 sponsorship is available for citizens from the Philippines and Vietnam.
We are searching for experienced software developers (5+ years of experience) who will play an integral role individually and collectively, in developing the long-term financial success of VIQU. We have expectations that VIQU deliver solutions to the highest standards in terms of accuracy to the specification, performance and security. As such, we are looking for the successful .net Developer to be technology focused and motivated to produce work of to the highest standard, with a passion for excellence.
Duties, Skills & Education Required
You will be degree educated (IT, Computing, Physics, Maths or similar). Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the VIQU team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
You will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with VIQU's clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customising current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions, and meeting face-to-face with clients.
On the technical front, you must have web development experience and be proficient in some of the following areas:
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Strong C#, ASP.NET, MVC and or MVVM
- Continuous integration and delivery
- SQL Server
- TDD and experience in writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Experience leading a scrum team or working as a senior developer in a scrum environment.
- Design Patterns and OO principals
- Cloud experience, including Azure or Amazon
- Experienced within agile environment
- You must have very good written and spoken English
Salary, Benefits, Hours & Location
- The starting salary for this role is up to £33000.
- 22 days paid holiday per year.
- The working hours will be 37.5 per week between the core hours of 09:00 and 17:30 as agreed by your manager.
- You will be based between the VIQU offices in Birmingham with some travel to client sites across the UK
- The cut off for this job is 20th May 2020
Immigration Process (available for individuals from the Philippines and Vietnam)
- VIQU will provide a Home Office approved Tier 2 visa for five years, after which time, you can apply for ILR to stay indefinitely.
- VIQU will pay for your Visa costs and five years health insurance (HIS) with the National Health Service.
- You will pay for your flights to the UK, your Tuberculosis test and UKVI IELTS English test, and your accommodation cost of living when in the UK
- VIQU will support you once you arrive into the UK to open bank accounts, find/rent a property and deal with family matters (for example - securing school places for children)
- This visa will allow you to bring children and your married spouse
If you are interested, please click ‘Apply Now’ and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Take a look!
Dell EMC Isilon Consultant - 12 Month - SC Clearance preferred
£400 - 600 per day
Dell EMC Isilon Consultant – 12 Month – SC Clearance preferred An experienced SC Cleared Isilon Admin is required by a Highly Prestigious Global Company based in the City...
SC Cleared Infrastructure Delivery Manager - London - 12 months
£400 - 600 per day + SC Cleared
SC Cleared Infrastructure Delivery Manager – London – 12 months An experienced SC Cleared Infra Delivery Manager with SC Clearance is sought for a 12-month contract with a client...
Linux Engineer (Security Cleared) - 6 Month
£400 - 600 per day + SC Cleared
Linux Engineer (Security Cleared) – 6 MonthA SC Cleared Linux Consultant is required by a Highly Prestigious Global Company based in the City of London.The successful Linux Support Engineer will work on...
Senior Technical Program Manager
Urgent!!! 2 X Senior Technical Program Manager - London I am urgently looking to recruit 2 X Senior Technical Program Managers to work for a world renowned company to...
Programme Manager - Security Cleared - 12 months Contract
£600 - 750 per day
Programme Manager – Security Cleared – 12 months ContractInfrastructure Programme Manager (security cleared) urgently required by a market leading Consultancy to assist a Market Leading customer in the...