Cyber Security Architect (IaC) - 9 month Contract – Remote working – Outside IR35
An exciting opportunity for a Cyber Security Architect / Infrastrucure Architect has arisen to work for a leading global consultancy. The contract will be for an initial 9 months with the view of extension.
Working closely with large public and private sector clients to define, design and deliver cloud transformation engagements, with security as the central focus for you and your team.
As the Cyber Security Architect, you will help to meet the high-availability and performance demands of the modern platform, using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to automate wherever possible.
· Leading customer workshops and steer design conversations
· Define, design and deliver Cloud Security Strategy
· Create HLD/LLD for specific Cloud Security Solutions
· Work closely with delivery teams during implementation phase
· Define Cloud Blue Prints, Polices, Governance etc
· Align process and solutions to Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
· Architecture LAN Design
· Migration CLOUD to LAN via infrastructure-as-code
· Architecture design and implementation
· Architecture dossier
· Having a minimum experience of 3 years minimum in Cybersecurity
· Experience of advanced deployment methods (IaC, Scripting, DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines)
· Must have in-depth knowledge of IT infrastructures, OS platforms, hardware, storage, and networks
· Experience supporting infrastructures technologies including but not limited to: Windows O/S, VMWare, Veeam, CITRIX, Storage platforms (NetApp, Pure would be ideal)
· POC Solution / Proof of Concept experience
Although the role is fully remote at the moment, it will require ad hoc travel to the offices and international travel to Europe.
This is an urgent position, with interview slots assigned for next week.
· The role is outisde of IR35
· The role is for an initial 9 months with view of multiple extensions
· The role is fully remote (this is due to COVID) but will require international travel on an ad hoc basis as restrictions are lifted.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
Take a look!
£550 - 650 per day
Devops Engineer – London/Remote - £550-650 I am currently looking to speak to 2+ experienced DevOps Engineers who fit the below skillset with regards to a 3-month contract requirement. The...
Recruitment Administrator / Business Support
£20k - 25k per year
Voted the 'Best Recruitment Company in the UK', VIQU is an Award-Winning IT recruitment agency with offices in central Birmingham and Southampton. We are looking for a smart,...
£250 per day
Initial 3 Month Contract - £250 Per day - NHS VIQU are working with an NHS Trust who require a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to manage the networking...
Senior SOC Analyst
£50k per year
Senior SOC Analyst, Birmingham £50,000 A software and IT Services business are expanding their Information and Security division with an additional Senior SOC Analyst due to continued growth....
IDAM Architect - Horsham - Remote Working - £650 per day - 6 Months
£650 - 700 per day
IDAM Architect - Horsham - Remote Working - £650 per dayI am urgently looking to recruit an IDAM Architect to work for a financial services company on a...