Security Analyst – Remote – 6 months £325-375 (Inside IR35)
(This role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with an umbrella partner)
I am currently working with a national Energy/Utilities customer that has an open need for an IT Security Analyst to start with them asap on an initial 6 month contract basis. They can offer fully remote working and have locations across the country should you ever need to be in an office.
The role will involved liaising with an external SOC provided by a 3rd party and taking responsibility for actioning any threat repsonse, system development or tuning requirments internally.
- Detect Security Incidents
- Assist with ongoing investigations, and take relevant actions in accordance with the company's Cyber Response plan and other relevant standards.
- Work with external Security Operations Centre (SOC) to detect and resolve cyber security incidents.
- Lead remediation activities utilising information from Audit results, Pen Testing, Vulnerability Reports, and Risk Register items.
- Utilise Security Information and Event Management tools
- Provide support to technical Infrastructure, DevOps and Development teams with security related project questions
- Assist with testing and implementation of Response and Recovery plans to evaluate cyber sec posture.
- Azure Sentinel or Similar Info Sec / Event Management Tool
- Sophos or equivalent Antivirus
- Netskope of equivalent CASB
- Carbon Black or equivalent Endpoint Detection Tool
Frameworks / Industry Standards / Regulations
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Grant Baker, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Cyber Security Analyst
£500 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
Cyber Security Analyst – Security Cleared – 6-12 Months Contract – Inside IR35The Cyber Security Analysturgently required by a Global Organisation based on London.This Cyber Security Analyst Role...
Cyber Security Analyst
£45k - 50k per year + 25 days annual leave
Cyber Security Analyst, £45,000 - £50,000: (2 days onsite)A UK based industry leading construction comglomerate is looking for addition to their Cyber Security team.This company is an LSE-listed...