Scrum Master - NHS (COVID 19 Volunteers)
***NHS VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED***
Agile SCRUM Master – Bolton – NHS (Covid 19 Volunteering)
SCRUM Masters - THE NHS NEEDS YOU – Are you able to give back what they have given to you?
VIQU Recruitment are supporting a North West NHS Trust who are urgently looking for an experienced SCRUM Master on a Voluntary basis to assist the IT department.
The trust has had to push forward on projects and developments at an electric pace in order to implement COVID related solutions. However, although this has been a fantastic success, it is evident that a more methodological approach to delivery is needed in order to ensure consistency, quality and progression of projects moving forward.
One area that does need immediate assistance is an EPR project, and so it would be of most value if the successful SCRUM Master could assist the teaming in implementing Sprints and set up the foundations to operate via SCRUM. The role is a mix of remote and onsite support at their Bolton site. This would be in non-clinical & safe areas of the Trust including offices, training rooms and meeting rooms.
· Facilitate and implement scrum related activities including sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospective, and product demos.
· Ensure teams plan to velocity and capacity in order facilitate release planning.
· Work closely with stakeholders to ensure backlog is ready for refinement ceremonies.
· Enforce framework guidelines as appropriate
· Ensure scrum teams are able to meet sprint commitments by helping them keep each other accountable and by removing roadblocks.
Essential Skills and experience:
· Extensive experience as a SCRUM master (SCRUM Certified would be highly desirable)
· Solid track record facilitating Scrum events such as sprints, planning meetings, daily scrums and retrospectives
· Have proven experience in working in a product-centric or public sector environment. Ideally if you have worked within the NHS or within EPR Systems in the past, then this would of significant interest.
· Ability to train others on the scrum methodology and framework
There may be scope in the future for something more long term with this trust; meaning that this is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door and demonstrate your skills.
This role is an immediate requirement, with interview slots available next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK