Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Looking for an opportunity to thrive in a workplace with a nurturing and supportive environment, great benefits, and a highly competitive commission scheme? VIQU could be the right place for you to build your career as a Recruitment Delivery Consultant.
As proud recipients of the ‘Best Small Recruitment Business’ award (Global Recruiter UK 2021 Awards) and the ‘Best Recruitment Team of the Year’ award (Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2020), VIQU is looking to expand further in Birmingham, welcoming experienced Recruitment Delivery Consultants to join our award-winning team.
Joining our Account Management team as a Recruitment Delivery Consultant, you will support the team’s efforts with a number of exciting accounts, identifying the best IT talent for our customers.
In the world of IT recruitment, success is driven by the quality of your clients. At VIQU, we're proud to say our clients are among the best in the industry – Top Tier, direct manager engagement, high conversion rates, and lightning-fast turnaround times. Working within our Account Management team, our Recruitment Delivery Consultants work with our most prestigious clients, working with them to find the perfect talent solutions. You'll be responsible for managing a dynamic workload, successfully filling a range of IT and Technology positions.
Your main responsibilities as a Recruitment Delivery Consultant will include:
- Sourcing candidates through multiple platforms
- Writing and posting job advertisements
- Assisting candidates with writing / editing their CVs
- Registering candidates on our internal CRM system
- Supporting our consultants to deliver a high-quality service to our clients and candidates
What's in it for you?
Work with industry-leading client brands who take recruitment as seriously as you do. 85% exclusivity and 96% direct hiring manager engagement.
Our account managers stand out as industry leaders, offering you the opportunity to work with and learn from the best.
Unlock the potential for more placements and well-earned commissions. 8 in 10 roles convert to placements.
Our industry-leading commission package and internal career progression will give you the scope to succeed and progress your career in the direction you want.
- You have experience working in recruitment as either an Associate Consultant, Delivery Consultant/Resourcer, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition professional, or in Internal Recruitment (Preferably in IT Recruitment/tech market/skills scarce industry, but not essential).
- You are capable of handling multiple and diverse vacancies concurrently, seamlessly navigating through various interview processes.
- With a methodical and process-driven approach, you excel in meeting customer deadlines, demonstrating a sense of urgency, and consistently delivering a high standard of service.
- Your communication skills, both written and verbal, are exceptional, with a keen eye for detail. You can produce high-quality, detailed documentation, including advertisements and process documents.
Alongside the normal benefits, we offer:
- Unrivalled commission scheme
- Early Friday finishes
- Additional Family First leave days
- Friendly and modern office environment with a relaxed dress code
- Bring your dog to work (we are big dog lovers!)
- ‘Once in a lifetime’ team trips. In the past, we have visited St Petersburg, Dubai, Havana, and Rio de Janeiro – help us pick where to go next!
- Regular socials and team events
- Hard work and commitment to your role are recognised through a monthly ‘spin the wheel’ scheme, gifting extra holiday, team coffee orders and restaurant / experience vouchers etc. to individuals who go above and beyond
- Life assurance policy
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Electric charging point for electric/hybrid cars
Location: Edgbaston - closest train station is Five Ways
Excellent transport links including the train, bus and tram
Salary: £22-28 000 p/a plus commission
Please reach out to our Head of Talent, Melinda Queck to discuss our Recruitment Delivery Consultant position in more detail
Take a look!
Chief Information Security Officer
£80k - 115k per year + Benefits
Chief Information Security OfficerSouthampton – HybridOur client is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer to lead the development, coordination and implementation of their company’s information security and...
Global Process Owner
£450 - 550 per day + Outside IR35
Global Process Owner – Hybrid – Gloucestershire – Outside IR35VIQU have partnered with a global, FTSE 100 organisation who are seeking a Global Process Owner for a new,...
£500 - 600 per day + Outside IR35
Portfolio Manager – Hybrid – Gloucestershire – Outside IR35VIQU have partnered with a global, FTSE 100 organisation who are seeking a Portfolio Manager for a new contract opportunity.The...
£400 - 450 per day + Inside IR35
SQL Developer – Hybrid – London VIQU have partnered with a public sector organisation who are seeking a SQL Developer for a long term project to support a...
£400 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
DevOps Engineer – Hybrid – LondonVIQU have partnered with a public sector organization who are seeking a DevOps Engineer for a long-term contract, supporting on a large programme...