Provisioning Coordinator (Remote) £25,000 - £35,000
We’re excited to partner with one of the UK’s leading cloud telephony providers to help them recruit for 3 Provisioning Coordinators to join their Operations Team. Whilst having offices in London and the Midlands, the company are working fully remotely at the moment and have plans to continue this indefinitely.
The Provisioning Coordinator will be joining a rapidly growing cloud telecoms provider who have grown aggressively via acquisition in the last 12-18 months. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has limited experience to move into this role – you can either have some experience within telecoms / telephony or provisioning and want to gain telecoms experience.
Your primary focus will be processing sales opportunity orders, ensuring these are commercially and technically correct as they are passed through from our Sales and Account Management teams through to deployment and handover to the Support Desk.
You will understand the vendors, their portals and the products being sold, therefore will have worked in a similar provisioning/order manager/sales support role in an ISP or Telecoms environment.
Essential Experience for the Provisioning Coordinator:
- Proven track record coordinating work which includes multiple elements to meet a pre-set deadline (order processing, provisioning or similar)
- Familiar with provisioning / project coordination
- Experience managing vendors / suppliers or partner relationships.
- Previous work history placing orders, working closely with project management teams, communication with various stakeholders and monitoring order workflows
- Understanding of Telecoms / Telephony / IT Services
- Experience in managing customer expectations and where necessary, deliver undesirable news in a positive and constructive manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you have the above experience and want to develop your career within Provisioning within a growing telecoms leader this could be a great opportunity for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£175 - 225 per day
Project Coordinator - 3 months - RemoteA legal customer of ours is looking for a Project Coordinator to work alongside the Project Manager to help deliver a global...