IT Security Project Manager – 12 months contract – Inside IR35
A Global company and commencing a huge 3 year Security project and require a number of IT Security Project Managers to join this programme at the early stages to help drive and support the enablement of change within the Security environment.
We are looking for IT Security Project Managers who have experience within all areas of IT Security, including, ISO27002, Asset Management, Service Management, Incident Management, Physical Security and Environmental Security.
The IT Security Project Manager role will include:
- Lead and direct global Security Projects to ensure timely delivery
- Manage large and complex Security Projects end to end – requirement gathering through to hand over to support function
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement – working with stakeholders across the Globe
- Project Plans
- Manage 3rd Party suppliers
- Flexibility to work hours which the project dictates
- End to end documentation
IT Security Project Manager project portfolio will include:
- ISO27002 delivery – control domains, business continuity, planning, incident management
- ISO270022 delivery – Asset Management – policy & procedures, Information Classification, Asset inventories and destruction processes
- ISO27001 delivery – Information Security Management System ISMS – documenting scope, reviewing governance, risk management, risk assessments, defining objectives
Ideally, we are looking for IT Security Project Manager who have a breadth of experience in a number of IT Security Projects – working across various work streams.
This position will start in the next 4 weeks, however, the client will wait until early 2022 for the right candidates.
This role will be split between on-site and remote – offices are based in Glasgow and London.
You will need to go through some basic background and reference checks prior to starting this position.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Security Project Manager
£475 - 550 per day
IT Security Project Manager – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – ISO27001 Delivery specialistA Global company and commencing a huge 3-year Security project and require a number...
Junior Project Manager
£200 - 250 per day + Inside IR35
Junior Project Manager – 3 months – Leeds - £200-250 (inside IR35)*This role is inside IR35 and so requires you to work with an umbrella partner* I am working...
Project Manager (EUC)
£450 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
Project Manager (EUC) – 3 month – Remote - £450-500p/d - (Inside of IR35)*This role is inside of IR35 so requires you to work with one of our...
Business Intelligence Project Manager
Manchester City Centre
£320 - 360 per day
Business Intelligence Project Manager – The NHS needs you£320 - £360 per day Outside IR35Mxture of remote and on site workingThis NHS trust based in Manchester and are looking...
£35k - 40k per year
Analyst: HorshamSalary: £35,000 - £40,000We are recruiting for a PMO Analyst for a household insurance brand that is going through significant change and transformation within their IT divisions....