Project Coordinator – Inside IR35 – Hybrid - Staffordshire
VIQU has partnered with a leading consultancy who specialise in operational technology and digital transformation.
Our client is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the delivery of a range of projects within their nuclear team.
Please note that the successful candidate must be eligible for SC Clearance or already SC Cleared.
Role Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator:
- Lead planning team to work with Project Managers to create detailed project and resource allocation plans
- Develop and maintain project implementation databases
- Reporting progress and to Project Managers
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Coach and support more junior team members
Essential Requirements for the Project Coordinator:
- Understanding of NEC (NEC 3 / NEC 4) Contracts and how they are used within Project Management / Planning.
- Excellent contract management skills
- Proven experience using Primavera P6 or MS Project to deliver Projects.
- MS Access experience
- Forensic planning desirable
- Experience working in an IT or control system environment desirable
- Eligibility for SC Clearance
- Job role: Project Coordinator
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 12 months’ contract
- Rate: £300 - £400 per day
- IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Location: Hybrid, Staffordshire
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Suzie Stone, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology, and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Associate Project Coordinator
£25k - 30k per year + Benefits and Hybrid working
Role: Associate Project Coordinator opportunity Location: Hampshire (Romsey) Type: Permanent | Full time Structure: 2 days (Hybrid working offered upon successfully completing probation - to start you will be required to...