Principal Data Architect
Principal Data Architect – Birmingham/London – £90K - £130K + Benefits
Are you looking to join a cutting-edge tech company working with the latest tools as a Principal Data architect?
This is a client facing opportunity where you will be working at enterprise level, taking ownership of an entire solution and architecture to successful delivery. Included in the responsibilities is data structures, sourcing, governance and flows.
As a Principal Data Architect, you will be the technical leader, taking full responsibility of data architecture, structures, flows, data sourcing and governance while delivering on data solutions to multiple stakeholders
Essential experience to be a successful Principal Data Architect
- Must have 5 years’ experience as a Principal Data Architect or similar role
- Must have proven track record being accountable for designing and building modern data solutions
- Must have broad knowledge of emerging Data tech (not limited to IoT, edge processing, event driven data architectures, serverless processing etc)
- Hands on experience in data modelling, analysis, metadata management, data transformation, migration, and master data
- Deployment of persistence technologies is a must (RDBMS, graph, object, file system etc)
- Must have proven hands-on experience of deploying data processing platforms (AWS, Databricks, Azure, GCP) including PaaS, SaaS and IaaS
- Data integration experience (messaging, queuing, change data, virtualisation
- Client facing and ability to communication to both technical and non technical stakeholders
- Job Role: Principal Data Architect
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: London/Birmingham – Hybrid
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Storm Robertson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£500 - 700 per day
Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared Project...
Infrastructure Project Manager
£600 - 800 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Project Manager – London – 12 months contract – Inside IR35 – Security Cleared A leading Financial Services Organisation based in London requires a Security Cleared...
£50k - 55k per year + Pension Fund, Private Health Insurance, 25 days leave
Infrastructure Engineer: Birmingham/Remote: £ 50,000 excluding benefitsVIQU is proud to be exclusively representing one of the worlds largest security product providers.This company provides services in more than 130...
£45k - 65k per year + + Benefits
Business Analyst – Southampton – £45k – £65K + BenefitsOur client is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their growing team. Are you looking for a...
£45k - 55k per year
Escalations Manager £45k-£55k – SouthamptonOur client is looking for a dynamic person to join their growing team in Southampton. As an Escalations Manager, you will be responsible for...