Network Architect – 6 months contract – Northamptonshire
A leading Consultancy requires a Network Architect to support a customer for the next 6 months whilst they go through a period of significant transition and change.
This Architect will be required to perform the network architect function and technical design authority for the customer. Being able to review, develop and maintain a resilient technology architecture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for network aspects of the ICT architecture design and roadmaps
- Contribute to networking aspects of the IT Strategy ensuring that it is responsive to the organisation needs complying with national and local standards
- Technical Design Authority experience
- Security Architecture - Development and maintenance of network aspects of the security architecture
- Network Analysis - Review capacity planning data from available tools for all networks links to ensuring services are not impacted
- Wide area networking (WAN) and Local area networking (LAN) experience
- Internet connections, web filtering, email filtering essential
- Security controls experience
- Voice over IP, videoconferencing and wireless essential
- Any experience within Infrastructure an advantage
- General Networking tools, including CISCO, Avaya, Firewalls, Windows, Data Centres
This position will be homes based, but will require occasional travel to sites across the Northamptonshire area.
This is a 6 months contract, which could extend further, or move into a permanent role in the future.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
SAP Security Architect - Full Remote
£400 - 550 per day + Full Remote Work
SAP Security Architect (HANA / SolMan / Splunk / SOC) – 6 Month contract – Fully Remote WorkA global organisation within the manufacturing sector is looking for a...
**NHS Volunteer** Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
** CALLING ALL IT PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19**VIQU have partnered with a world renouned organisation in the fight against COVID-19.They need a...
Service Desk Technician (Security/SCCM)
£150 - 225 per day
Senior Service Desk Technician (Security/SCCM) – 6 months Contract – NorthamptonshireA leading Consultancy requires a Senior Service Desk Engineer to support a customer for the next 6 months...
Senior Telecoms Engineer
£200 - 300 per day
Senior Telecommunications Engineer – 6 months contract – NorthamptonshireA leading Consultancy requires a Senior Telecommunications Engineer to support a customer for the next 6 months whilst they go...