IT Service Operations Analyst
IT Service Operations Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 – 10% Shift allowance
We are urgently seeking for multiple IT Service Operations Analyst to build a new team for a leading wealth management business in the UK and internationally. The IT Service Operation Analyst will be the main point of contact for clients end users and they will be multi skilled and are able to deliver the front-line service desk support. They IT Service operations Analyst will cover 24/7 shift pattern splitting it 12 hours day shift, with 4 days on and 4 days off giving you the flexibility to work from comfort of your home.
The IT Service Operations Analyst will analyze service monitoring dashboards for potential service impacts with been responsive effectively and efficiently to all alerts via dashboards when event triggers. The IT Service Operations Analyst will be responsible for recovering priority and major incidents, including management of the business supplier partners and management of both IT and business stakeholders. Alongside supporting ITL Service operations disciplines including incidents changes, server patching and maintaining including Citrix, VM estate, Cisco switches and Windows OS.
The right candidates will have to be innovate, taking bold steps forwards and standing up for what’s right. While using expertise to deliver on promises to persevere to ger the right outcome and act with focus and care.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience in SCOM, Mutiny, SquaredUp
- Infrastructure, Server patching and maintenance (Citrix, VM estate, Cisco switches and Windows OS)
- Experience in Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewall, VPN)
- Experience in monitoring security (Anti-Virus, Email and Web filtering, Security incident event monitoring system)
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud collaboration
- Experience in Azure AD and Windows Server – Active directory environment
- Knowledge in Office365 – collaboration tools and mail configuration (including cyber security tools)
- Knowledge in Microsoft desktop/Laptop
- Knowledge in supporting MS Exchange
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Asfand Khan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
IT Service Operations Analyst
£40k - 45k per year
IT Service Operations Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 – 10% Shift allowance An exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple IT Service Operations Analyst to build a new team...