IT Service Operations Analyst
IT Service Operations Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 – 10% Shift allowance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for multiple IT Service Operations Analyst to build a new team for a global management business in the UK. We are looking for someone with a demonstrable background in network, infrastructure and security functions more focus on the network and infrastructure elements.
The IT Service Operations Analyst will encompass a wide range of IT operational and support tasks. You will be responsible for recovering priority and major incidents, including management of the business supplier partners and management of both IT and business stakeholders. Alongside supporting ITL Service operations disciplines including incidents changes, server patching and maintaining including Citrix, VM estate, Cisco switches and Windows OS.
The successful candidate must be extremely flexible in regard to working hours as you will be expected to work 12-hour shift patterns as per 4 days on 4 days off basis, alternating between days and nights. For this reason, the role will not suit someone looking for a 9-5 and previous shift work experience is preferred but not essential.
Essential skills & experience of the IT Service Operations Analyst:
- Experience in SCOM, Mutiny, SquaredUp
- Infrastructure, Server patching and maintenance (Citrix, VM estate, Cisco switches and Windows OS)
- Experience in Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewall, VPN)
- Experience in monitoring security (Anti-Virus, Email and Web filtering, Security incident event monitoring system)
- Excellent knowledge in Cloud collaboration
- Experience in Azure AD and Windows Server – Active directory environment
- Knowledge in Office365 – collaboration tools and mail configuration (including cyber security tools)
- Knowledge in Microsoft desktop/Laptop
- Knowledge in supporting MS Exchange
- Strong Cloud collaboration skills and experience
- Experience in O365 collaboration tools and mail config (including cyber security tools)
- Microsoft desktop / Laptop – 2+years’ experience
- Administering and Supporting Office365
- Experience in Azure AD and Windows Server / Active directory environments
To discuss this exciting IT Service Operations Analyst opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Hannah O’Toole, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
IT Service Operations Analyst
£40k - 45k per year + 10% Shift Allowance
IT Service Operations Analyst - £40,000 - £45,000 – 10% Shift allowance We are urgently seeking for multiple IT Service Operations Analyst to build a new team for...