IT Service Delivery Manager
IT Service Delivery Manager – 4 Month Contract - NHS
VIQU are working with an NHS Trust in London who require an IT Service Delivery Manager with experience of working in the NHS. In this role the IT Service Delivery Manager has direct responsibility for providing a number of services, including the, Integration, Application Support, Software Control, Service Desk, Desktop Support and Testing to support all systems and services managed by IT. You will be coordinating and managing the delivery of these services, including stakeholder management, contracts, suppliers, budgets and liaison with customers. You will be involved with some EPR work as well so any experience in this are is extremely advantageous.
Key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Review, manage and monitor the existing Service Improvement Plan
- Review, recommend and justify changes to the organisation structure that will improve efficiency and service, incorporating changes to Remote Working and O365 initiatives
- Coordinate the Trust wide changes required to deliver an effective ‘Shadow IT’ function in the organisation
- Ensure that the Service Delivery functions are ready to receive and provide effective support for the Windows 10, O365, and EDM platform changes
- Review OLA’s and SLA’s with key stakeholders, amend as publish revisions where appropriate
- Review and revise the Product Catalogue to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Manage their local DSP Toolkit submission, ensuring they meet targets for compliance where possible
The Trust are looking for someone to start in early October and interviews will be conducted next week.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Security Analyst (SC Cleared) - 6 months - London / Remote
£350 - 450 per day + SC Cleared / Inside IR35
Security Analyst (SC Cleared) – 6 months – London / Remote An experienced SC Cleared Security Consultant / Compliance Manager / Information Security Compliance Manager / Compliance Analyst is...
Desktop Support Technician (ITIL)
£21k - 24k per year + Benefits
Desktop Support Technician (ITIL), Stafford A technology leader is currently recruiting for a Desktop Support Technician to join their technical hub based in Stafford. As a Desktop Engineer...
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - SC Cleared
£300 - 400 per day
A 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is required by a Global Organisation based in Dorset to work on an initial 3 Months contract.The successful 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will...
O365 Project Manager (Mailbox Migration)
£300 - 325 per day + (Remote Working available)
O365 Project Manager – Cardiff (Remote working available) - ContractIT PROJECT Managers - THE NHS NEEDS YOUVIQU Recruitment are supporting a Welsh NHS Trust who are urgently looking...
**NHS Volunteer** Switchboard Operators
** CALLING ALL IT PROFESSIONALS WHO WANT TO VOLUNTEER IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19**VIQU have partnered with a world renowned organisation in the fight against COVID-19.They need a...