IT Project Manager - Implementation
A great opportunity has presented itself for an IT Project Manager who has good, demonstrative experience in implementation and integration projects for a Public Sector Client of mine in Exeter.
The successful IT Project Manager will be responsible for coordinated the migration of a new, essential and critical communications system.
A Project Manager from a Telecommunications background will be of interest, but you must be familiar and comfortable working closely with a technical IT Team.
Reporting to the ICT Service Delivery Manager, the successful IT Project Managerwill coordinate internal resources (ICT, fleet, Estates, Ops, etc.) and liaise with other emergency Service Partners and the regional and national project teams.
The IT Project Manager will have:
- Excellent working knowledge of managing complex ICT projects
- Excellent working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- High level organisational skills with the ability to deal with competing priorities
- Experience in implementation / migration/ integration Projects.
- Experience in managing budgets
- Proven ability to motivate others particularly in complex partnerships
- Excellent level of verbal communication/presentations skills
- Proven ability to influence/change stakeholders views
Additional information for the IT Project Manager
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- 32 Days Holiday
- Free, onsite parking is available.
- Fantastic Benefits Package (to discuss in more detail on application)
- Mon – Fri, 5 days per week, working 37.5 hrs pw.
- Some flexibility in hours, starting between 0800hrs and 0930hrs.
- A DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) must be completed before starting.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Andrew Kibble, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Compliance Manager (SC Cleared) - 6 months - London / Remote
£350 - 450 per day + SC Cleared / Inside IR35
Compliance Manager (SC Cleared) – 6 months – London / Remote An experienced SC Cleared Security Compliance Manager / Information Security Compliance Manager / Compliance Analyst is sought for...
Application & Systems Support Analyst
£25k - 32k per year + Benefits
Application & Systems Support AnalystWe’re currently partnering with a public sector client who is recruiting for an Application & Systems Support Analyst. This is an interesting and varied...
Office 365 Solution Architect - Bolton / Remote - 1 month
£400 - 600 per day
Office 365 Solution Architect – Bolton / Remote – 1 month An experienced Office 365 Solution Architect / O365 Consultant is sought for an initial one-month contract for a...
IT Service Delivery Manager
£300 - 320 per day
IT Service Delivery Manager – 4 Month Contract - NHSVIQU are working with an NHS Trust in London who require an IT Service Delivery Manager with experience of...
O365 Project Manager (Mailbox Migration)
£300 - 325 per day + (Remote Working available)
O365 Project Manager – Cardiff (Remote working available) - ContractIT PROJECT Managers - THE NHS NEEDS YOUVIQU Recruitment are supporting a Welsh NHS Trust who are urgently looking...