IT Cloud Delivery Manager
IT Cloud Delivery Manager – 50,000 and 5,000 Car Allowance
We’re partnered with a leading technology business in the UK who have a need for an IT Cloud Delivery Manager – the IT Delivery Manager can work remotely but live commutable to one of their offices in Manchester, Birmingham or London. This is a customer facing role and you will be working with the Head of IT within one of their business units – you’re focus will be to define and delivery IT Projects and new services. Projects will be delivered using Group IT Shared Services and external suppliers and it is essential that the IT Delivery Manager has experience managing projects through the full life cycle. Whilst this isn’t a hands on technical role, the business want someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, who will wear whatever hat it takes to ensure the project is delivered.
The IT Cloud Delivery Manager will need a strong project management background in a business where they’ve overseeing the whole project lifecycle. The main objective for the role is: Stakeholder management, Project Delivery, Customer focussed and Quality.
As the IT Cloud Delivery Manager, you are responsible for:
- Building strong relationships with project teams and business stakeholders
- Manage and delivery business transformation IT Projects and change
- Identify resource requirements and constrains in relation to your delivery portfolio
- Work with the assigned product owner to define the roadmap for any given product within your delivery portfolio
- Act as a technical escalation path from other areas of Group IT
- The role is 80% project management oriented with the remainder working with the business to gather requirements
- Proven track record successfully delivery IT projects and transformational change
- Experience of delivering Office365 products, projects and adoption methods
- Experience of delivering Dynamics CRM projects
- Experience of formal methods, processes and documentation standards
- Experience of working in an IT Shared service model
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to explain technical solutions in business terms
- Proven experience in delivering major projects across various disciplines (Application, Infrastructure and Software Development)
If you have the above experience and want a role where you can roll up your sleeves and really get involved in the projects this is a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Network Engineer
£50k - 55k per year + on-call
Senior Network Engineer – Milton Keynes £50,000 – £55,000 + on-callWe’re excited to be partnering with a well-known UK Defence company who is looking to hire a Senior...
£400 - 450 per day
Project Manager – Network / Telephony and Infrastructure – 6 months contract – Outside IR35My client requires an experienced Project Manager to join an existing to pick and...
£175 - 225 per day
Project Coordinator - 3 months - RemoteA legal customer of ours is looking for a Project Coordinator to work alongside the Project Manager to help deliver a global...
Infrastructure Support Engineer
£275 - 325 per day + Remote
Infrastructure Engineer – 3 month – Remote - £275 - £300p/d (Inside IR35)*This role is inside of IR35 and so requires you to work through a compliant umbrella...
IT Systems Project Manager
£180 per day
12 Month Contract - IT Project Manager - NHS VIQU are recruiting for an IT Systems Project Manager on behalf of the NHS organisation. The successful IT...