Integration Engineer (EPR) - Initial 5 Month Contract - £340 per day Outside IR35
VIQU are recruiting for an exciting opportunity working as an Integration Engineer for an initial 5 month contract working for an NHS organisation in London. The successful Integration Engineer must have Rhapsody HL7 development experience as you will act as the specialist and local expert for the integration and operational support for all integrated applications including their EPR system.
Above all we are looking for the Integration Engineer to be a flexible member of the Application & System Integration Team providing a consistently highly quality service to all users.
- To ensure the ongoing resilient delivery of messaging through the Trust Integration Engine.
- Works with project teams to understand and interpret customer requirements into system specifications.
- Working with the EPR Team as part of ongoing integration with new applications
- Designs and develops complex integration solutions as required to allow accurate and efficient message transfer between disparate systems.
- Defines the software modules that comprise an integration build and produces a build definition for generation of the software.
- Accepts software modules from software developers, ensuring that they meet the defined software test criteria and produces software builds for loading onto target hardware from software source code (typically held within a configuration management system).
- Configures the hardware environment as required by the system being integrated.
- Produces integration test specifications as required by project integration plans
- To provide day to day management of interfaces
- Produces system integration reports as required by the project integration plan.
This role is an immediate requirement, with interview slots available for this week. The role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35 by the client.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Network Engineer
£50k - 55k per year + on-call
Senior Network Engineer – Milton Keynes £50,000 – £55,000 + on-callWe’re excited to be partnering with a well-known UK Defence company who is looking to hire a Senior...
Senior Test Engineer
£45k - 50k per year
Senior Test Engineer Milton Keynes £45,000 - £50,000 We are hiring for a Senior Test Engineer to join a leading UK Defence business – this can be based...
£130 - 180 per day + Part time
Infrastructure Engineer (Part-Time)My client requires an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join an existing team on a part-time basis.They are looking for the Infrastructure Engineer to work for them...
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
£180 - 200 per day
Windows 10 Rollout Engineer – 1 week contract A Services company required 6-7 Windows 10 Engineers perform a Windows 10 Deployment across various sites in Northampton/ Stratford...
£150 - 175 per day
Deployment Engineers – Peterbrough – £150 - £175p/dURGENT - Monday 10th May Start I am urgently looking to speak to any experienced Windows Deployment Engineers that are available and...