Infrastructure Engineer - £32,000 - £42,000 – Hybrid – Leicestershire
We’re excited to be partnered with a reputable organization that is currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT Infrastructure Services team on a hybrid basis to work out the head office once a week.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will need to bring Microsoft knowledge to the role and be responsible for support of their systems with opportunities to get involved in projects. This role is 70% BAU and 30% projects focused, the projects will be around an e-Commerce environment both in the cloud and on-premises.
The Infrastructure Engineer will work as part of a highly talented team responsible for over 500 servers physical and virtual.
Day to day duties for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Providing expert advice and guidance across a range of areas including Windows Server, Directory Services, and Group Policy Management Systems.
- Utilising expert technical knowledge of Windows Server operating systems, storage technology, and Active Directory to support, implementation, and maintenance of Windows-based solutions.
- Maintenance of infrastructure security, across all systems, with minimal or remediated functional impact.
- Utilising an in-depth technical knowledge in, and experience of, server and desktop virtualisation.
- Maintain and improve operational standards such as environmental records of business eCommerce infrastructure, monitoring environment, and log management.
- A minimum of three years’ successful experience of working in a technical role within a large, complex data communications /server management environment, supporting the Microsoft operating system and Active Directory
- Strong knowledge of scripting and automation (PowerShell, Terraform, Bash, Azcli, and others)
- Experience in managing enterprise-class VMware virtualized environments
- Strong experience in delivering and supporting LAN and WAN Infrastructures in a Microsoft Active Directory multi-server operating environment consisting of 5000 users
- 25% of a huge selection of brands – Lipsy & Victoria secrets products and more
- Company performance-based bonus
- Private pension
- Share save scheme
- On-site Nursery available
- Early VIP access to sales
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shops, and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free onsite parking.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Amy Phillips, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee of up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
Take a look!
£275 - 325 per day + Inside IR35
Infrastructure Engineer - 12 Months – Inside IR35 – Hybrid Working My client is an International company going through growth due to a large Acquisition. They are looking...
£50k - 55k per year + Pension Fund, Private Health Insurance, 25 days leave
Infrastructure Engineer: Birmingham/Remote: £ 50,000 excluding benefitsVIQU is proud to be exclusively representing one of the worlds largest security product providers.This company provides services in more than 130...
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£45k - 60k per year + LE19 4AT
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent – Hybrid working with 1 day per week onsite - Leicester A Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required to work for a global organisation to...
Linux System Administrator
£500 - 600 per day + Outside IR35
Linux System Administrator (RHEL / Redhat / RHCE) – 3-month Contract – Outside IR35 – SC Clearance RequiredAn experienced Linux System Administrator is required to work on a...
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£300 - 400 per day
Senior Infrastructure Engineer – 3 Months Initial – Leicester (Hybrid) – Outside IR35 - £300-£400 A global e-commerce organisation requires a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to support their extensive...