Infrastructure Architect – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35
As an infrastructure Architect, your ideas and solutions will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the years to come.
Key technologies the Infrastructure Architect will have experience in include:
- VMWare vSphere, vROps, VMWare Tools and vRealize Orchestrator design experience
- Ideally have commercial experience with VMWare horizon
- Design of Cisco UCS and Hyperflex HX compute platforms
- Knowledge of Cisco compute management products, including UCS Manager, UCS Central and Intersight.
- Experience of creating an Infrastructure for Application Deployment
- Good exposure to software-defined networking, including Cisco ACI and VMWare NSX.
- Experience of enterprise security and firewall technologies (Cisco, Checkpoint, ACI etc.)
- Exposure to networking technologies such as load balancing, DDI, monitoring, enterprise packet-capture and encryption
- Knowledge of wider Infrastructure products such as Active Directory, SQL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Cisco networking and Windows Clustering/Security
- ITIL v3 experience working within the ITIL framework, specifically request fulfilment and change management
Key responsibilities for the Infrastructure Architect will include:
- Act as the sole Solution Design / Solution Architect point of contact for key projects
- Previous experience authoring low-level, detailed designs from conceptualisation to delivery
- Ability to create/Design an Infrastructure for Application Deployment
- Previous experience working with mid-large scale (c.4000 users) computing environments
- Own the development of the roadmaps supporting the infrastructure technologies used
- Work with Architecture and the Infrastructure Domain SMEs to apply standards and reflect business and technology strategy in the development of solution designs and design patterns
- Own and author/assure cross-domain solution designs and supporting documentation, independently and with minimal oversight
The Infrastructure Architect will most likely have come from a hands-on infrastructure engineering background, already be working as an Infrastructure Architect or be ready to step-up to your next challenge in Architecture/Design Role.
The ideal candidate will hold current live Security Clearance/ be Security Cleared / DV cleared.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Daisy Nguyen, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£600 - 700 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Designer – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35The Infrastructure Designer will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the years to come for my...
£650 - 750 per day
InfrastrutInfrastructure Architect – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35As an Infrastructure Architect, your ideas and solutions will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the...