Helpdesk Engineer / 1st line Support – Romsey - £23k-£27k + Benefits
A new opportunity has come about for an enthusiastic individual who has either started their career looking for progression or for a more seasoned individual looking for a new challenge. Our client offers a people centric and professional environment for someone who is keen to learn and grow. If you are a professional, well-presented person that is up for the challenge then apply today!
Requirements as a Helpdesk Engineer / 1st Line Support:
- Minimum of 1 years proven experience working in a 1st/2nd line position.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to customers.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities for Helpdesk Engineer / 1st Line Support:
- Dealing with 1st/2nd line support cases and logging them on our helpdesk system.
- Talking to customers, providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Troubleshooting IT issues and escalating as required.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation.
- Ensure monitoring alerts are investigated and where required, logged on to the Helpdesk System.
- Liaise with 3rd Party providers.
Desired Experience for Helpdesk Engineer / 1st Line Support:
- Experience of working within a Managed Service Provider is highly desirable but not essential.
- Competent at using Active Directory.
- Competent at using and troubleshooting Microsoft365 including OneDrive & SharePoint.
- Windows Server and Windows 10 troubleshooting.
- Peripheral support - printers & scanners etc.
- Experience with security products.
- Detailed case logging.
- Basic understanding of networking concepts including routers.
- Talking to Customers with confidence.
- Attractive holiday entitlement.
- Job Role: Helpdesk Engineer / 1st line Support
- Job Type: Permanent Role
- Location: On Site
- Salary: £23k - £27k
- Benefits to name a few:
- Attractive holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- A friendly working environment with a close team.
- Career Progression.
- Well-equipped offices.
- On-site parking.
- Salary is dependent on experience and reviewed regularly.
Take a look!
£23k - 27k per year + + Benefits
Helpdesk Engineer / 1st line Support – Romsey - £23k-£27k + BenefitsA new opportunity has come about for an enthusiastic individual who has either started their career looking...