End-User Compute Engineer
End-User Compute Engineer required – 3 months contract – London (remote working initially)
My client requires an End User Computing (EUC) Engineer to join an established team and assist with both Project and BAU activities.
They are driving through a number of projects and require an experience 2nd/3rd Line Engineer to back-fill a permanent team member who has moved into a full-time project delivery role.
Key skills to include:
- Windows 7 / Windows 10 support
- Application Packaging – creating packages/MSI with Admin Studio
- SCCM admin and deployment
- Patch Management using SCCM and WSUS
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) with Mobile Iron
- Group Policy Management
- General Microsoft stack experience, including Exchange, Active Directory, O365 and Skype for Business
- Incident, Change and Problem Management experience
- Any experience in Windows 10 deployment an advantage
- Excellent Communication skills are essential
- Ideally holding current DBS (Disclosure Scotland)
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a global organisation initially on 3 months contract, but has the view to extend towards the end of 2020.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK