Demand Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse)
Demand Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse) - £65K - £75K
A leading international brand within the Pharma / Medical sector is currently hiring for Demand Planner to join their global team (working remotely). This is an integral role that will support the roll-out and expansion of RapidResponse demand planning – requiring you to analyse processes, carry out process mapping and design and user training / support.
What we’re looking for?
- Experience with RapidResponse – (Kinaxis)
- 5 years + Planning Systems experience (RapidResponse, SAP APO, JDE, etc)
- Demonstrates strong critical thinking skills and ability to work with limited direction
- Strong experience with process design and implementation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Capability of capturing and organizing information/data to identify trends and issues
It would be desirable to have the following certifications:
- APICS CPIM, SCSP
- PMI PMP, CAPM
If you have the above experience and want to have a challenging role working for a international client who is a market leader in their sector this could be a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Supply Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse)
£65k - 75k per year
Supply Planner (Kinaxis RapidResponse) - £65K - £75KA leading international brand within the Pharma / Medical sector is currently hiring for Process Supply Planner to join their global...