Data Warehouse Manager
12 Month Contract - £300 Per day - Inside IR35 (50% remote working)
VIQU are recruiting for a Data Warehouse Manager for an NHS organisation in London to provide continual improvements to the Azure based Data Warehouse. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful Data Warehouse Manager join an NHS organisation at the beginning of a big transformation. You will act as the subject matter expert for all aspects of the Data Warehouse design, SQL code, database tuning and the overall cloud architecture of the data warehouse.
- Maintain and improve the Data warehouse and product knowledge base.
- Perform, deploy and automate business data loads providing the appropriate testing requirements for live deployment.
- Maintain and consolidate data flows in the live data architecture.
- Lead the organisations data warehousing environments architecture
- Lead in the management of ETL of data into and out of the data warehouses
- Lead on the planning, development and deployment of efficient and robust data extraction, transformation and load routines.
- Translate business data requirements into logical and physical data models
- Provide expertise to the wider team around database analysis and data interpretation, including problem solving using SQL programming
Technical Skills & Experience required:
- Extensive experience of working with SQL scripting
- Significant experience of administration of MS SQL databases
- Deep understanding of relational database structures and architecture (Indexing, column stores, clustering, partitioning, execution plans)
- Experience of the Azure cloud
- Experience with NHS data sets
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and data warehousing principles
- Knowledge of relational database design
- Good understanding of version control processes
- Good knowledge of data modelling, e.g. Kimball
This role is an immediate requirement, with interview slots next week. The role has been deemed to fall inside of IR35 by the client.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
O365 Project Lead
£350 - 400 per day
O365 Project lead (Intune) – Contract – 3 months initial – Inside IR35 (NHS) – Cardiff / RemoteA major NHS Trust in wales is undergoing a large scale...
£50k - 60k per year
Senior Test Engineer Bristol £50,000 - £60,000We are hiring for a Senior Test Engineer to join a leading UK Defence business – this can be based out of...
Senior Project Manager
£60k - 80k per year
Project Manager - £60,000 to £80,000 London (Fully remote)We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully managing and delivering global projects on...
£45k - 58k per year
Project Manager – 45,000 to 58,000 Reading (Remote working available) We are seeking a Project Manager to work for one of the leading online retailers based out of...
Senior Software Developer
£50k - 75k per year
Senior Software Developer – London Salary up to £75,000Exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Senior Developer with experience in commercial and broad knowledge of languages including Node.js, Java,...