Data Migration project Manager
Data Migration project Manager (EPR)
3 Month Contract
£350- £400 a day OUTSIDE IR35
A Data Migration project manager is required for an exciting EPR Deployment project. The Successful Data Migration project manager will ideally come from a technical background in Data warehousing and Reporting and have experience managing a large-scale Data Migration.
The Data Migration project manager will be good at writing documentation for stakeholders and communicating at high levels. You will ideally have previous experience working on an EPR Project.
Below is a summary of the Role.
- To project manage the delivery on the EPR Data Migration and Reporting & Data Warehousing workstreams
- Work with the Data Migration and Reporting & Data Warehousing technical leads to ensure that all tasks are delivered on time and to the required quality
- Work and support the data migration provider in delivery of the data migration
- Determine the level of data quality across the trust and initiate plans to address items to support the data migration
- Work alongside the BAU teams across two trusts and Suppliers to ensure information is delivered on time and is accurate.
- Drafting of all strategies and documents to support both workstreams
- Being the primary point of contact with all stakeholders for these two workstreams
- Maintain the plans and ensuring progress is reported to the PMO regularly
- Set up and chair the Data Migration, Data Quality and Reporting & Data Warehousing workstream meetings, ensuing all decisions and actions are recorded and followed up
- Set up and chair the daily Data Migration and Reporting & Data Warehousing Test Calls, and ensure the Test Tool is regularly updated
- Ensure all risks and issues are identified, mitigated, and monitored
- Support all the other workstreams with any deliveries or tasks that require input, knowledge or information from the Data Migration & Reporting & Data Warehousing workstreams
- Support the domain management lead with the management of the domain plan and the support for the change board
- They will need to have clear, concise written communication (plain English)
- Also, clear stakeholder management and communications skills, ability to translate technical discussions into business English for clinical and operational stakeholders?
The role is an immediate requirement with interview slots available next week
Although initially a 3-month contract, there is scope for further extensions
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Gerard Ellis, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£250 - 350 per day + REMOTE
Systems Manager – Remote – 6 months An experienced Systems Manager / Technical Consultant is sought for a client for an initial 6-month contract focussed on designing and migrating...
£25k - 35k per year
Provisioning Coordinator (Remote) £25,000 - £35,000We’re excited to partner with one of the UK’s leading cloud telephony providers to help them recruit for 3 Provisioning Coordinators to join...
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus)
£40k - 55k per year
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus), remote working - £40K - £55KWe are recruiting for 2 Web Developers to join a leading E-Commerce customer offering fully remote working...
Project Engineer (MSP)
£45k - 50k per year
Project Engineer (MSP) - London / Remote £50,000 We’re recruiting for a talented Project Engineer to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Central London with the...
£550 - 650 per day
Devops Engineer – London/Remote - £550-650 I am currently looking to speak to 2+ experienced DevOps Engineers who fit the below skillset with regards to a 3-month contract requirement. The...