Data Analyst – Hybrid – £40,000 to £55,000
We are partnered with one of the UK’s leading Management Consultancies using the latest technologies to enable their customers to achieve better results by enhancing operational and financial business performance.
This is an exceptional hybrid opportunity for a Data Analyst with a consultant background to join an existing team of experienced Analysts in maintaining and supporting the development of existing and new projects.
Hybrid role that will require you to work at least 1 day a week in the London office and as you develop in the role client visits will be part of your role.
As a Data Analyst, you will support and consultant on multiple projects by handling the day-to-day relations with data owners, prominent analytical tasks and obtain clear concise insight. As your experience grows you will lead smaller analytical projects.
- Support the development of the Digital Platform offering and advise on how will be used across all sectors
- Support knowledge management through the development of material in line with KM guidance
- Project coordination, analysis data, plan, research and solve possible problems with the data team, internal and external stakeholders
- Research and review existing and new client’s industries, business needs and data within a project support role
- Review client data & reports, form internal/client brief while establishing approach and key data analysis requirements to obtain the desired outcome
The Successful Candidate
- A minimum of 3 years as a Data Analyst, ideally in a consulting environment
- Exposure to client request and commercial awareness is key
- Comfortable working on multiple projects
- Manipulating large data sources, optimising using indexing and subsets
- Data consolidation, cleansing and validation to provide business insight
- Data Visualization using software such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Build data models in Excel, Python or SQL
What you will receive
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays and your Birthday
- Wellbeing cash back plan that covers a wide range of healthcare treatments
- Medical app allows you access to a qualified GP 24 hours a day
- Employee discounts and perks
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Established wellbeing sessions and fitness classes
As a Data Analyst, you will have accountability for coordinating, support and lead analytical tasks and deal with exciting business within the FTSE 100 & FTSE 250
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Liam Spencer-Wright, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Lead Data Analyst
£63k - 115k per year + + Benefits
Lead Data Analyst UK – Birmingham & London – Hybrid - £63k-£115kAre you the next Lead Data Analyst in a consultancy business is looking for exceptional talent to...