Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst – Security Cleared – 6-12 Months Contract – Inside IR35
The Cyber Security Analysturgently required by a Global Organisation based on London.
This Cyber Security Analyst Role offers Hybrid working – currently there is a requirement to attend site 1 day per week.
The Cyber Security Analystwill be joining an established Security Team to assist in an integral supplier risk assessment, and document findings.
Key Experience the Cyber Security Analyst require includes:
- Ideally being Security Cleared / SC Cleared / DV Cleared
- Inside IR35
- Ideally being an ISO27001:2013 Lead Auditor
- ISO27001 / ISMS Accredited qualifications
- Any industry standard qualifications preferred CISSP, CISM or CCP.
- Risk Assessment and BIA methodologies
- Experience in conducting live Information Assurance/IT Security off site audits
- Experience in ensuring internal IT system compliance against agreed standards
- Technical report writing
- Technical experience of Network architecture and components.
- Experience of advising up to and including ‘C’ level staff
- Analysing in depth technical problems to highlight areas of potential security weakness.
- Able to translate technical problems/concepts into useful business language to influence positive security outcomes and decisions.
- Day to day use of policies and standards such as CESG IA, SPF, JSP440 or other commercia
This Cyber Security Analyst Role, would also suit a Cyber Security Consultantor Lead Auditor
My customer is ideally looking for someone who holds current, valid, Security Clearance (SC Cleared), and they will transfer this for you. However, if you have held clearance in the past, which has lapsed they will consider renewing this for the right candidate – so please do apply.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Cyber Security Analyst
£45k - 50k per year + 25 days annual leave
Cyber Security Analyst, £45,000 - £50,000: (2 days onsite)A UK based industry leading construction comglomerate is looking for addition to their Cyber Security team.This company is an LSE-listed...