Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor required by a market leading company based in Rugby to work on a 3-month contract.
The Customer Service Advisor will work as part of a small team on site, dealing with requests over email, telephone, and face to face.
This role has scope to run long term and even opportunity to move into a permanent role within the business.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Contribute to the improved delivery of the joiners and leavers process within the organisation.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken – You must be a confident communicator over the telephone and over email.
- PC literate: ability to use the internet, emails, Teams and zoom chat if required.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage their timely delivery of services.
- Take an organised and efficient approach to ensure we process requests as quickly as possible.
- Resolve day to day customer queries.
- Provision of ICT related equipment and mobile phones as defined by existing processes and procedures.
The Customer Service Advisor must be a confident user of a computer, comfortable using Microsoft office products and happy to communicate with internal and external customers over the telephone and email.
To discuss this exciting Customer Service Advisor opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Connor Smal, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology, and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Global Process Owner
£500 - 600 per day + Outside IR35
Global Process Owner (ERP / Dynamics) - 6 Month Contract – Outside IR35 – Hybrid (Gloucester) We are looking for an experienced Global Process Owner / Product Owner...
Technical Support Engineer
£25k - 29k per year + Excellent benefits
Technical Support Engineer – Manchester - £25,000 to £29,000.We have partnered with an organisation based within the educational sector, who specialise in Technology and Telecoms. The company are...
2nd Line Support Engineer
£25k - 32k per year
2nd Line Support Engineer – Coleshill (West Midlands) £25,000 - £32,000We’re partnered with a growing IT Managed Service provider based in Coleshill (West Midlands) that is looking to grow...
£50 - 55 per hour + Inside IR35
Senior Electrical Engineer – Hybrid – StaffordVIQU has partnered with a leading consultancy who deliver critical projects in energy, water, renewables, and manufacturing, with this role being part...
£26k - 35k per year + commission
Recruitment ConsultantAre you an experienced permanent / contract IT, tech or digital recruitment consultant looking to join a company with a supportive environment, modern offices and highly competitive...