Business Process Analyst
Business Process Analyst, Chester, £35,000
We are working with one of the UKs leading distributors to grow their technical division with an additional Business Process Analyst. The business has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 month and their growth has warranted an additional Process Business Analyst to focus on process improvements. You will have the chance to work under your own initiate to identify areas of implements and then work with Business Process Manager to implement the change.
Daily Responsibilities for Business Process Analyst:
- Supporting the business teams in maximising the day to day efficiency of processes
- Analyse and document processes and present findings to the Process Improvement Team
- Streamline methods and processes where appropriate by working with colleagues to understand the operation and deliver meaningful change
- Play a key role in the implementation of technical projects
- Support the Technology Department and wider business with technical implementations, changes and issues
- Exposure to a Six Sigma environment an advantage but not essential
- Project Improvement and change management experience in manufacturing, distribution or logistics
- Ability to document problems, processes, solutions, project documents and business cases to help stakeholders make good decisions.
- Experience of lean and process improvement methodology
- Confident with extracting and manipulating data to generate business insight
- Logical and analytical approach
If you have a strong eye for detail and enjoy working with a fast paced business to improve their processes and ways of working, this could be a great next step for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus)
£40k - 55k per year
Web Developer (PHP & Shopify Plus), remote working - £40K - £55KWe are recruiting for 2 Web Developers to join a leading E-Commerce customer offering fully remote working...
E-Commerce Business Analyst
£400 - 450 per day
E-Commerce Business Analyst - London - Up to £450 per day (Inside IR35)I am urgently looking to recruit an E-commerce Business Analyst to join a very business team...
£550 - 650 per day
Devops Engineer – London/Remote - £550-650 I am currently looking to speak to 2+ experienced DevOps Engineers who fit the below skillset with regards to a 3-month contract requirement. The...
Recruitment Administrator / Business Support
£20k - 25k per year
Voted the 'Best Recruitment Company in the UK', VIQU is an Award-Winning IT recruitment agency with offices in central Birmingham and Southampton. We are looking for a smart,...
£300 - 350 per day + Remote Working
Business Analyst (Agile / GDS) – 3-month Contract – Remote Working – Outside IR35A senior Business Analyst is required to work for a leading NHS Trust on a...