Business Analyst (Agile / GDS) – 3-month Contract – Remote Working – Outside IR35
A senior Business Analyst is required to work for a leading NHS Trust on a major Programme to provide technology which enables care to the public at a time where reaching those who are vulnerable has never been more important.
You will be supporting on major transformational business redesign to enable the implementation of national and local projects.
- Facilitate process workshops, mapping existing processes and influencing the designing of to be ones.
- Analyse the identified business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Developing process maps and business requirements documents.
- Documenting procedures and developing new process designs with stakeholders for approval
- Champion agile methods and techniques that can add value
- Documented structured approach to capture and documentation of workshops
- “As is” and “To be” processes documented in a standard and consistent format for all Transformation projects
- Creating and proposing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Working to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- Identify benefits that are financially and non-financially quantifiable against each of the options with value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes delivered as part of a realisation plan
Key Skills and Experience
- The Business Analyst will be familiar with Agile principles and have working knowledge of running projects using Agile.
- With a focus on user centred design, we are also looking for candidates who are familiar with Local Government Digital or GDS standards.
- You’ll be a good communicator and have experience engaging both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working within the NHS on Technolgy / IT Transformation / Change Projects
- Excellent Client facing skills, comfortable engaging at Stakeholder level
- Exposure to LEAN principles and Business Improvement
- The role is outside of IR35
- The role is for an initial 3 months with view of multiple extensions
- The role is fully remote
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
Take a look!
E-Commerce Business Analyst
£400 - 450 per day
E-Commerce Business Analyst - London - Up to £450 per day (Inside IR35)I am urgently looking to recruit an E-commerce Business Analyst to join a very business team...
Business Process Analyst
£30k - 35k per year
Business Process Analyst, Chester, £35,000We are working with one of the UKs leading distributors to grow their technical division with an additional Business Process Analyst. The business has...
IT Business Analyst
£50k - 55k per year
IT Business Analyst, Portsmouth / London (remote working) - £55,000IT Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Agile, Software Developer, UX, Web applications, Websites…A technology leader who has secured significant investment...