Business Analyst – London, £50,000 - £55,000
We’re working with a growing transport business with a footprint in London who is currently hiring for a Business Analyst to be part of a transformation project team delivering a number of business change projects.
This role will offer hybrid working – 2-3 days a week in the London office and 2-3 days a week home working.
The Business Analyst will be driving business change across various departments and integral in defining the AS-IS/TO-BE processes.
Day to day responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Work with subject matter experts, system users and senior stakeholders to understand & document current processes, business requirements, weaknesses, opportunities and business/strategic alignment
- Document and communicate Business Requirements and processes to a variety of audiences; senior business stakeholders, peers within IT & Procurement and suppliers.
- Work with individual departments or specific business functions both operational and back-office to perform SWOT analysis.
- Identify and prioritise small to medium scale applications or processes that would benefit from enhancement, consolidation, system integration, replacement and/or upgrades
Essential Experience for the Business Analyst:
- Degree Educated: Preferably BA/BSc in Business Intelligence, Business Analysis/Analytics, Business & IT, Computer Science or similar
- +3 years’ experience of working in Business Analysis
- Strong communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
- Requirements Elicitation including workshop facilitation & documentation
- Requirements Analysis & Specification
- Curiosity to explore and understand analytical problems with experience in sharing insights with colleagues/stakeholders to achieve actionable results
If you have the above experience and want to be working as part of transformational projects this could be a great next step for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£50k - 55k per year
Business Analyst – London, £50,000 - £55,000 We’re working with a growing transport business with a footprint in London who is currently hiring for a Business Analyst to...
£45k - 65k per year + + Benefits
Business Analyst – Southampton – £45k – £65K + BenefitsOur client is looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join their growing team. Are you looking for a...
£50k - 60k per year
Project Manager – Southampton - £50000 - £60000Our client is looking for seasoned Project Manager to join their growing team. The purpose of this role is to act...
£40k - 45k per year
Business Analyst – Amersham, £40,000 - £45,000 VIQU isworking with a unique leading retail business, which is currently hiring for Business Analyst.This exciting role has come available due...
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
£50k - 60k per year
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer – Remote – 50k-60k – Fixed TermOur client is client is looking for a passionate Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Developer to join their...