AWS DevOps Engineer
AWS DevOps Engineer £54,000 – Fully Remote
We are looking to find a DevOps Engineer to be part of a high-profile project for a leading Software Provider. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to be part of a prestigious project for the clie, t where they are taking a Core CRM Software and turning this into a fully SAAS platform which is native cloud and serverless.
As an AWS DevOps Engineer key responsibility are
- Collaborate with the development team on the software architecture design of new and existing features within the application with key focus on leveraging AWS native features.
- Design, maintain and improve the CI/CD pipeline for non-production AWS environments
- Work closely with our CloudOps team to design and implement the architectural solution for the applications and their relevant build and deployment pipelines into production
As an AWS DevOps Engineer you will have the following experience:
- Proven industry experience of the deployment of complex software solutions
- Proven industry experience of cloud software architecture design
- AWS Cloud best practices such as security, scaling, performance
- Build pipeline process and tools such as MSBUILD, Jenkins, GitHub Actions
- Deployment tools and strategies such as Harness.IO and Octopus
- DevOps approach and understanding of CI/CD
- Good hands-on knowledge of working AWS Services like EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, SNS, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFormation
- PowerShell and Bash
- Source control and branching strategy, ideally GitHub
If you have the above experience and want to work in a fully remote role and have the chance to work with the latest technologies on the market this could be a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£55k - 60k per year
Reliability Engineer – London (Remote), £60,000We’re excited to partner with one Europe’s market leaders within the entertainment and media space who are hiring for a Reliability Engineer to...
SC Cleared Network Engineer
£500 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
SC Cleared Network Engineer – 6 month – Remote/London - £500-600p/d (Inside of IR35)*This role sites inside of IR35 and so requires you to work with one of...
£50k - 60k per year
Senior Test Engineer Bristol £50,000 - £60,000We are hiring for a Senior Test Engineer to join a leading UK Defence business – this can be based out of...
IT Support Engineer
£125 - 150 per day + Inside IR35
IT Support Engineer – 6 months – London – £125-150 (Inside of IR35)*This role is inside of IR35 and so will require you to work with one of...
£500 - 600 per day
Network Engineer – 6 months – Inside IR35 – Security ClearedNetwork Engineer – Security Cleared – required by a world-renowned services organisation based in London.The role will initially...