1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer (O365) - 3 months - Manchester
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer (O365) – 3 months – Manchester
A leading Manchester based company require an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst on an intiial 3 month contract. You will join the existing team to help pick up and resolve IT issues and offer support to Operations and Comms team. The customer is undergoing a substantial transformation project across their estate which is leading to an increase in tickets.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Experience working as a 1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer supporting a Microsoft O365 Environment
- Split 50/50 between First Line and Second Line issues
- Active Directory – Administration
- Microsoft Office365
Duties will include:
- Working 9am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
- Happy to work in the office and not remote
- Receiving and logging IT Incidents
- Working to strict process and SLA’s
- 85% first time fix targets
- Task prioritisation
- Full Lifecycle Service Desk / Desktop experience – Logging the issues through to resolution, and post resolution review to see how we can stop these issues in the future
- Comms Room assistance - Monitoring and maintaining system backups
- Experience in both BAU and Project based assignments
- Any experience with Office moves would be an advantage
- Any experience in IT Audits / Inventory management would be an advantage
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£20k - 25k per year
Voted the ‘Best Recruitment Company in the UK’, VIQU is an Award-Winning IT recruitment agency with offices in central Birmingham and Southampton.We are looking for a smart, self-sufficient...
Are you an ambitious, passionate Data Enthusiast looking to develop and strength your career in the world of Data Analytics and Data Science?My Client is a leading organisation...
1st - 2nd Line Support Engineer
£35k - 40k per year
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer RequiredA leading financial company require an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an existing team to help pick up...
IT Support Engineer
£28k per year
IT Support Engineer – London, £28,000A leading technology business in Wimbledon are hiring for an IT Support Engineer to work closely with the Head of IT to support...
£400 - 999 per day
Due to the expansion of my clients Cloud offering, we are seeking multiple Cloud Engineers with training, experience and accreditation within the AWS or Azure Cloud space, for...