1st - 2nd Line Support Engineer
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer Required
A leading financial company require an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an existing team to help pick up and resolve IT issues, and offer support to Operations and Comms team.
Must be able to pass a DBS Check and Finance Check
Experience will include:
- Ideally having Finance/ Banking sector experience
- Vast experience in a 1st / 2nd Line support position
- Spilt – 50% first line – 50% second line issues
- Experience with Microsoft Server technologies including Exchange and Active Directory
- Experience of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Clearswift email filtering
- Websense Web filtering
- VMWare experience essential – including vCentre and VDI
- Any knowledge or Sophos End point Security, CUCM (Cisco Unified Coms), Windows Server, and VEEAM would be an advantage
- Any ITIL, GDPR, Security experience would be an advantage
- Any server knowledge would be advantageous
Duties will include:
- Working 8am – 4pm or 11:30hrs to 19:30hrs – Monday to Friday
- Happy to work in the office and not remote
- Receiving and logging IT Incidents
- Working to strict process and SLA’s
- 85% first time fix targets
- Task prioritisation
- Full Lifecycle Service Desk / Desktop experience – Logging the issues through to resolution, and post resolution review to see how we can stop these issues in the future
- Comms Room assistance - Monitoring and maintaining system backups
- Experience in both BAU and Project based assignments
- Any experience with Office moves would be an advantage
- Any experience in IT Audits / Inventory management would be an advantage
This position also offers excellent packages along with the very competitive salary.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
1st/2nd Line Support - 5 month - Remote (Inside IR35)
Manchester City Centre
£125 - 150 per day + Inside IR35
1st/2nd Line Support – 5 month – Remote - £125-150pd (Inside IR35)*This role falls within IR35 and so will require you to work through a compliant umbrella solution* Our...
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer (O365) - 3 months - Manchester
£175 - 225 per day
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer (O365) – 3 months – Manchester A leading Manchester based company require an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support Analyst on an intiial...