Technology Delivery Manager
Technology Delivery Manager – London - £90,000 - £100,000
We’re working with an insurance customer who is going through several large scale technology transformation programmes and needs two Technology Delivery Managers to own this piece of work. The Technology Delivery Manager will be accountable for planning and delivering large digital technology implementation programmes, focusing on software changes across the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
The Technology Delivery Manager will sit within the Digital Function and will have flexible working from home / any offices across the UK.
You’ll work closely with the Digital Product Owners, UI / UX Designers, Scrum Masters, Release Train Engineers, Developers, Testers, IS Delivery Leads and wider change Project Managers to ensure smooth transition from Digital to CIO across both agile and waterfall SDLC.
- Proven track record of delivering technology and digital projects across enterprise environments
- Extensive knowledge Product, Project and Programme Management experience in Business Applications or Digital transformation programmes.
- You must have a track record in program execution for Digital Transformation programmes, leading multi-discipline global teams that put client success at the center of the programme’s culture.
- Vendor stakeholder management and collaboration with the senior leadership.
- Deep exposure experience with large scale enterprise transformations (Digital, Cloud, NextGen Networks etc.) across multiple industries and several end-to-end engagements
- Ability to distinguish and lead Product / Service based delivery as well as project / programme-based delivery.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£450 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
Network Engineer – 6 months contract – Inside IR35 – RemoteNetwork Engineer required to work for a market leading Enterprise organisation full remoteThis Network Engineer Position offers Fully remote...
Support Analyst Central London £32k - £37k
£32k - 37k per year
Support Analyst Central London £32k - £37kThe purpose of the Support Analyst is to take ownership of support tickets picked up or assigned through the service desk system...
Senior Full stack .Net Developer
£40k - 60k per year + plus benefits
Senior Full stack .Net DeveloperHybrid remote in country **VISA Sponsorship possible for the right individual**Multibillion pound organisation is seeking a Senior Full stack .Net Developer to join their...
Network & Security Engineer
£450 - 600 per day
Network & Security Engineer – 6 months contract – Inside IR35Network & Security Engineer required to work for a market leading Financial Services organisation based in London.This Network and...
£40k - 45k per year + fully remote
Visualfiles Developer *Fully remote in the UK / £40 – 45k paMy client is an established Legal entity in the UK and is seeking an experienced Visualfiles Developer...