Splunk Consultant (Phantom) - Fully Remote
Splunk Consultant (Splunk Phantom) – 3 Month Initial – Remote Working – SC Clearance
VIQU are representing a leading financial institution who are looking for a Splunk Consultant / Security Consultant with extensive experience within Splunk Phantom and Spunk ES (Enterprise Security).
The client has created a mature Splunk environment over the last couple of years. For the last 18 months they have been running Phantom on the proof of concept phase; and are now at the stage where they are looking to fully implement this, estimating this to be the start of a 3 year implementation project
As such, they are looking for a Splunk Phantom SME to be a key drive to build and automate a high performance Splunk Phantom and Splunk core Platform on the Cloud.
Other projects that you will be involved in include:
- a new Splunk instance in the Data Centre; and
- a new Splunk instance in the Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) environment.
You will work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements, create High Level Design (HLD), Low Level Design (LLD) and get the environment built – a full ranging role.
To The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Splunk Consultant / Cyber Security Consultant with experience working on Green Field Splunk implementation and migration projects
- Experience working on Splunk Phantom within an Enterprise Security Environment
- Experience of deploying and integrating Splunk enterprise security
- Experience of on-boarding data within a Splunk environment
- Ideally you would be a SPLUNK Accredited Phantom Security Solutions Engineer
- Knowledge and understanding of Networking tools and network architecture (TCP / IP)
- Expert network security knowledge and the ability to create new security searches /use cases on-the-fly across a large selection of source devices
- LINUX / Windows
- Scripting – (PowerShell / BASH / Python)
- The role is inside of IR35
- The role is for an initial 3 months with view of multiple extensions
- The role is fully remote (this is due to COVID) but may require ad hoc travel to their head office in London
- Due to the nature of the client’s industry you will need to have or be eligible for SC Clearance
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
Take a look!
IT Service Transition Specialist - 6m - Remote/SW
£400 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
IT Service Transition Consultant/Specialist – 6 month – Remote/South West*This role falls inside of IR35 and so will require you to work through an approved Umbrella Company* VIQU are...
Automation Engineer - 6-9 month - Remote
£400 - 500 per day
Automation Engineer – 9 month – Remote (London/East Midlands) I’m working with a customer that has an open requirement for an experience Automation Engineer to join them on an...
Security Consultant - Remote Working
£500 - 600 per day + Inside IR35
Security Architect – Remote Working – 6 months (Inside IR35)An experienced hands-on Security Architect is required to work for a global manufacturing organisation. Working within a highly experienced...
3rd Line/Infrastructure Support Eng - 6month - Remote
£275 - 350 per day + Inside IR35
3rd Line/Infrastructure Support Engineer - 6 months – Remote - £275-£350 Inside of IR35*This role is inside of IR35 and so requires candidates that are willing to work...
Business Intelligence Project Manager
£55k - 60k per year + £5K Car Allowance
BI Project Manager – Leicester, £55K - £60K + £5K car allowanceBusines Intelligence Project Manager, Data Project Manager, Development Project Manager, SQL, Azure, Power BI…A well-known brand based...