Remote based (United Kingdom)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for FinOps Analyst with a focus towards AWS cloud, to work for one of the UK’s leading manufacturing & technology partners.
As a FinOps Analyst you will be responsible for managing the cost of the AWS cloud estate, implementing FinOps best practices, and ensuring efficient resource allocation. The FinOps Analyst will have a strong background in FinOps, cloud cost management, tagging strategies, and a desirable experience in the manufacturing sector.
- Develop and implement FinOps strategies to optimize the cost efficiency of our cloud infrastructure.
- Utilize tagging best practices to enhance visibility into cloud resource allocation and consumption.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and enforce cost management policies.
- Analyze cloud usage and expenditure, providing insights and recommendations for cost optimization.
- Drive continuous improvement in cloud financial management processes and tools.
- Work closely with the IT and finance teams to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of cloud-related expenses.
- Provide expertise in manufacturing-related cloud solutions and contribute to the development of industry-specific best practices.
- Proven experience as a FinOps Analyst, FinOps Consultant, or as a FinOps Specialist.
- Experience managing the cost of a cloud estate.
- Strong understanding of tagging strategies and their impact on cost allocation.
- Proficiency in using CloudHealth
- Cloud certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals) are a plus.
To discuss this FinOps Analyst vacancy in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Adam Pettitt, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, alongside technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, viqu_uk on Instagram, VIQU on Facebook,and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£350 - 450 per day
FinOps Analyst Remote based (United Kingdom)An exciting opportunity has arisen for FinOps Analyst with a focus towards AWS cloud, to work for one of the UK’s leading manufacturing &...