Digital Marketing Apprentice
As proud recipients of multiple recent awards including ‘Best Small Recruitment Business’ and ‘Best Recruitment Team of the Year’, we are looking to inject fresh energy into our fast-growing team, with the appointment of a Digital Marketing Apprentice to support to our Marketing Manager.
The digital marketing apprentice will cover all aspects of digital marketing for VIQU, with the main focus being on SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and content creation.
You will therefore need to have strong copywriting skills, and excellent attention to detail when it comes to pesky grammar mistakes!
As our digital marketing apprentice your main duties will include:
- Working directly alongside our marketing manager to plan, create, schedule and post social content
- Day to day management of social media channels
- Producing content (including writing SEO-friendly blogs and articles) to complement VIQU’s SEO plans and business goals
- Creating monthly and quarterly website and social media reports using Google Analytics
- Engaging with customers and candidates on social media channels
- Using Canva to create eye-catching graphics and collateral
- Creating engaging email marketing campaigns
- Brainstorming fun, new and exciting ideas to engage key audiences
- Market research
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 6 GCSEs
- GCSE English and Maths at B or above
- A strong interest in digital marketing, content creation and copywriting
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Willingness to take initiative and be proactive
- A creative thinker – someone who isn’t afraid to share ideas
- Appreciation for good design
- Customer service skills
- Understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- The successful candidate will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship with Swift Digital Marketing, which is a 15–18-month qualification
- Opportunity for progression with VIQU following successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Friendly and fun office environment with a relaxed dress code
- Working from home opportunities (dependent on successfully passing probationary period)
- Dog-friendly office
- Yearly team incentive holidays (past destinations include St Petersburg, Dubai, Havana & Rio de Janeiro)
- Regular socials and team events
- Hard work and commitment to the job are recognised through a monthly ‘spin the wheel’ scheme, gifting extra holiday, team coffee orders and restaurant vouchers etc. to individuals who go above and beyond
- Life assurance policy
Hours: 8-5pm Monday-Thursday (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £5-7 per hour (dependent on experience)
Location: Birmingham City Centre / Five Ways (excellent transport links – including the train and tram)
Take a look!
£425 - 525 per day + inside IR35
Contract role - Sitecore Developer - 6 months contract – London – Inside IR35An international law firm based in London is looking for a Sitecore developer to support...
E-Commerce Product Owner
£450 - 500 per day + Inside IR35
E-Commerce Product Owner - London - Up to £500 per day I am urgently looking to recruit an E-Commerce Product Owner with solid Online, Agile and SAFe experience. The...
Senior Solutions Architect
£600 - 700 per day + Outside IR35
Senior Solutions Architect - Remote - 6 Months - Outside IR35I am urgently looking to recruit a Senior Solutions Architect to work on a 6 month contract assignment...
£20k - 40k per year + commission
Recruitment ResourcerAre you an experienced recruitment resourcer / delivery consultant / junior recruitment consultant specialising in IT, tech or digital? If you’re looking to join a company with...
Recruitment Account Manager
£20k - 40k per year + commission
Account Manager Are you an IT, tech or digital recruitment consultant looking to escape the pressures of 360, but still wanting to perform a client-facing role with healthy...