Agile Coach (Remote based) – 3 months Initial Contract (1-2 days per week)
An Agile coach is required to work for a leading trust within the NHS, to support the establishment of their agile strategy and processes; and enable the transition.
The Agile Coach would be working on a part time basis, providing coaching 1-2 days per week for an initial 3 months, with the flexibility to work additional days when required. As such, this would be a perfect opportunity for anyone who has a portfolio of clients they service, or has flexibility on their current commitments.
With the NHS under immense pressure due to the current pandemic, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with a division that makes a real difference to how the NHS operates.
The Agile Coach will:
- Review and understand the current status of the trust as a transformation programme and its constituent work streams: Video Consultation; Telehealth; Telecare
- Act as strategic advisor on agile strategy and scaling agility for the organisation which will coordinate national projects and programmes involving a range of stakeholders.
- Provide practical support to guide the set-up of agile tools and processes including the use of Azure DevOps.
- Advise on the approach to scaling agile frameworks and encouraging any required change of mind-set to facilitate the change of working – from waterfall to agile.
- Support the establishment of a strategy to spin up new teams as programmes scale; put structures in place to assure their success
- Sharing of best practices to achieve goals.
- Ensure team competency to implement effective governance, escalation and reporting arrangements whilst minimising bureaucracy and maintaining the agile ethos.
- Experience of working with multiple lean and Agile frameworks and scaled Agile frameworks.
- Extensive experience of working in Agile environments.
- Mentoring and coaching skills & experience, online and F2F
- Strong stakeholder management – Goal Orientated
- Ability to orchestrate multiple teams and establish governance.
- Prior experience of working with Azure DevOps Boards as this is our preferred method of sharing work information.
If you hold one of the below qualifications/accreditations this would be an advantage
- AgilePM® / SAFe® Scrum Master
- ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions certification
- ICAgile Agile Coaching and/or Team Facilitation certification
- ScrumAlliance® Certified Enterprise Coach
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
Take a look!
Desktop Support Engineer
£26k - 29k per year
Desktop Support Engineer, Northampton (flexible working) - £26K - £29KA well-known brand in Northampton is recruiting for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their technical team. The role...
Lead Developer (APIs)
£55k - 60k per year
Lead Developer (API) - £55K (Remote working)A Software as a Service business are looking to recruit an additional Lead Developer to help with a large-scale project to move...
£0 - 10k per year
Product Owner, Leicestershire - market ratesWe are representing a rapidly growing technology business who has gone from strength to strength in the last 12 months and seen significant...
IT Service Transition Consultant/Specialist - 6 month - Remote/South West
£400 - 500 per day + Outside of IR35
IT Service Transition Consultant/Specialist – 6 month – Remote/South WestOutside of IR35 VIQU are working on behalf of a customer that operates within the Utilities industry that has a...