3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - 3 - 6 Month Contract
A 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is required to join Financial organisation in London near to Liverpool Street.
The successful candidate can be onboarded and start work remotely immediately and once the pandemic has past, you’ll be working from their offices near to Liverpool Street.
The 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will be split 70% Project work and 30% Support work and will be comfortable running Projects with minimal supervision.
You will be responsibility for the design, support, improvement, configuration and on-going operation of IT Infrastructure covering compute, storage, networking, telephony & security.
You will have experience in the following areas.
• Strong experience in Exchange 2016
• Strong experience of Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 & 2016
• Strong experience of VMWare ESXi 6.0/6.5 & vSphere/vCenter
• Strong experience of market leading on premise and cloud back-up systems
• Strong experience of 3PAR & Equallogic storage
Desirable skills for the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer.
• Experience of PRTG & Solarwinds monitoring tools
• Working at a MCSA level at Server 2016 and above
• ITIL foundation qualification would be desirable
• Provide a wide range of server, storage, voice, data, security, resilience, disaster recovery and firewall support services
The 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will be heavily involved immediately in two key projects.
- Back up Project
- Backing up old Servers
- Validating new products/ back up packages for key servers
- Remote Access Project
- Improving user experience
- Looking at Thin Client Solutions or Cloud based solutions, but my client has a lot of on-premise systems.
You will need to be a 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer who has good commercial awareness and able to articulate the recommendations for the tech and products you advise to use.
This is working Monday – Friday, 9x5, 40hrs per week operating through wither your Limited Company or an Umbrella Company on our PSL.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Andrew Kibble, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Head of Software Development
Excellent compensation package
VIQU are partnered with a world-renowned company to recruit a Head of Software Development to work out of their offices in London. This is a senior management role...
Security Engineer/Consultant (EDR) - 1 month - £400-500p/d
£400 - 500 per day
Security Engineer/Consultant (EDR) - 1 month - £400-500p/d I am currently working with a customer than has an ongoing project within Cyber Security space. They are looking for an...
Software Development Manager
Excellent salary & Benefits Package
Software Development Manager – London VIQU are partnered with a world-renowned company to recruit a Software Development Manager to work out of their offices in London....
Dell EMC Isilon Consultant - 12 Month - SC Clearance preferred
£400 - 600 per day
Dell EMC Isilon Consultant – 12 Month – SC Clearance preferred An experienced SC Cleared Isilon Admin is required by a Highly Prestigious Global Company based in the City...
SC Cleared Infrastructure Delivery Manager - London - 12 months
£400 - 600 per day + SC Cleared
SC Cleared Infrastructure Delivery Manager – London – 12 months An experienced SC Cleared Infra Delivery Manager with SC Clearance is sought for a 12-month contract with a client...