2nd Line Support Engineer
2nd Line Support Engineer – Contract – Doncaster – Inside IR35
My customer requires a 2nd Line Support Engineer to provide BAU support to their Doncaster site. This role will be an initial 6-weeks with potential to extend and potential for future work.
The key driver behind this role is for the successful candidate to be an onsite presence 3-5 days each week with a strong focus on customer service within a Microsoft environment.
We are looking for someone to join ASAP so the ideal candidate will be available immediately!
Key skills & experience for the 2nd Line Support Engineer:
- Previous experience in 2nd Line Support Engineer role
- Windows Administration and Support
- Office 365 – Administration and Support
- Active Directory experience
- Azure / Azure AD
- Asset management
- Full UK Driving License
- Role: 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Job type: Contract
- Duration: 6 weeks’ initial with view to extend
- Rate: £175 - £225 per day
- IR35: Inside IR35
- Location: Fully onsite in Doncaster
- 3-5 days per week required
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Suzie Stone, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
£25k - 30k per year + Benifits
2nd Line Engineer – Coleshill (West Midlands) £25,000 - £35,000 We’re partnered with a growing IT Managed Service provider based in Coleshill (West Midlands) that is looking to...