Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer – Sunderland - £20,000 to £25,000
We have recently partnered with experienced manufacturer that are looking to add two Technical Support Engineers to their established team.
While offering the highest level of quality and customer service, they aim to provide ethically handcrafted products.
The successful Technical Support Engineer will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the role with two clear progression paths. With over 90 years of history within their field you will join an award winning, eco-friendly company.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will provide 1st and 2nd line support to the head office and on-site support to their two factories located within 5 miles of the headquarters.
The Successful Candidate:
- 3 years commercial experience within an IT support or Technical support environment
- Service desk or desktop support experience
- Proven track record working as part of a team
- Fantastic communication and an ability to liaise with varying stakeholders
- Microsoft desktop services – Windows 7 and Windows 8/10
- Office 365 including SharePoint, Teams, Exchange and OneDrive
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Monitor and maintain server
- 1st and 2nd IT or Technical support experience
- An understanding of Active Directory
- Full clean UK driving licence and own transport
What you will get:
- £20,000 to £27,000
- Clear progression and development
- Competitive benefits
- A company that has received multiple awards including environmental and business
- Travel and mileage expenses
If you come from a wide IT background and are seeking a position within an established growing IT team that will provide two clear paths of progression this role is not to be missed.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Liam Spencer-Wright, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Network Engineer
£500 - 540 per day
Senior Network Engineer – Biggen Hill – 6 month contract – Inside IR35 - £500 - £540p/dWe’re currently recruiting for a Senior Network Engineer for a well-known establishment...
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£45k - 60k per year + LE19 4AT
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent – Hybrid working with 1 day per week onsite - Leicester A Senior Infrastructure Engineer is required to work for a global organisation to...
£380 - 400 per day
Network Engineer – Biggen Hill – 6 month contract – Inside IR35 - £380 - £400p/dWe’re currently recruiting for a Network Engineer for a well-known establishment based in...
2nd Line Support Engineer
£200 - 250 per day
2nd Line Support Engineer – Contract – Immediate Start – 6 months – Inside IR35 –South Croydon / Biggen Hill My customer requires an experienced Deskside Support /...
AWS Cloud Specialist
£55k per year + Excellent Benefits
AWS Cloud Specialist – Coventry / Hybrid £55,000We’re currently recruiting for 2 AWS Cloud Specialist to join a technology giant who is embarking on a cloud transformation programme...