Splunk Consultant (ITSI SME) – 6 Month Contract – Inside IR35 – Remote - SC Clearance (Essential)
VIQU are representing a key influential public sector body, who are looking for an experienced Splunk Consultant to be the subject matter expert on IT Service Intelligence (ITSI) as they finalise their implementation and move to the support phase of IT Service Intelligence (ITSI)
As the Splunk Consultant you will be a Technical Lead for the ITSI platform. Tasked with setting up and implementing a controlled environment; with end to end platform ownership (from design down to operational support).
This is an all-in-one role, with the successful SPLUNK Consultant happy to get their hands dirty with platform support if needed.
- Act as a senior technical authority for the Splunk platform, supporting design and delivery output of the team in relation to these activities
- Be an integral part of core project teams to support the design and delivery of monitoring requirements
- Shape the operational support requirements for the monitoring platforms to ensure ongoing protection and high availability of the teams services, including: technical issues; risks; audit; and compliance obligations.
- Provide operational support for the delivered Splunk platforms
- Provide skills and knowledge transfer to the wider monitoring team to support implementation of a Splunk Centre of Excellence
Key Skills and Experience required by the SPLUNK Consultant (ITSI)
- Strong experience with SPLUNK with experience of use within IT Operations
- Experience implementing and supporting ITSI. (Essential)
- Valid SC Clearance (SC Cleared / Security Clearance / DV Cleared)
- Splunk Certified Administrator, Splunk Certified Architect and/or Splunk Certified Developer
- Able to evidence experience integrating monitoring solutions to drive consistencies and efficiencies including data source management; integrated monitoring solutions; and event management
- Have designed, deployed, and developed Splunk and related applications for IT Infrastructure, Application and Service monitoring
- Have deployed and used ITSI, with associated certification
- Have integrated other monitoring, ITSM and CMDB solutions with Splunk to support end to end event management and service views
- The role is inside of IR35
- The role is for an initial 6 months
- The role is fully remote with ad hoc travel to London office
- Due to the nature of the client’s industry you will need to hold active SC Clearance
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Nicholas Hopkins, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
Take a look!
Senior Full stack .Net Developer
£40k - 60k per year + plus benefits
Senior Full stack .Net DeveloperHybrid remote in country **VISA Sponsorship possible for the right individual**Multibillion pound organisation is seeking a Senior Full stack .Net Developer to join their...
Network & Security Engineer
£450 - 600 per day
Network & Security Engineer – 6 months contract – Inside IR35Network & Security Engineer required to work for a market leading Financial Services organisation based in London.This Network and...
£40k - 45k per year + fully remote
Visualfiles Developer *Fully remote in the UK / £40 – 45k paMy client is an established Legal entity in the UK and is seeking an experienced Visualfiles Developer...
£300 - 350 per day + Outside IR35
Infrastructure Engineer (VmWare / HyperV / SCCM / Windows Server) – 6-month Contract - Outside IR35An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work for...
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer
£150 - 200 per day + Inside IR35
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer – Contract – Immediate Start – 9 months – Inside IR35 - WarringtonMy customer requires an experienced 1st / 2nd Line Support...