Sitecore Developer – 12 months contract – Inside IR35
Ideally the Sitecore Developer will be open to Hybrid working, however, they will consider a fully remote solution.
A Global company and commencing a huge 2-year greenfield Sitecore Project and require a Sitecore Developer to join the team and drive this forward.
The Sitecore Developer will be involved from the design phase through to implementation and support of this new Sitecore v10 Platform
The Sitecore Developer role will include:
- Sitecore Certified Developer
- Experience of building and delivering public facing websites and applications using Sitecore v10 on the Azure platform
- Familiar with Sitecore architecture design principles and best practices, including Helix architecture
- Understand and apply Sitecore 10 features including personalisation and content testing
- Experience of working with Headless, Containerisation, Docker and .net Core
- Experience in C# .NET with a strong level of knowledge on Microsoft web development technologies .NET MVC 5 and SQL Server programming
- Creating and updating technical documentation
- Confident working with 3rd Party suppliers
Ideally, they are looking for this Sitecore Developer to start in the next 4 weeks, however, my client will wait the right candidate.
You will need to go through some basic background and reference checks prior to starting this position.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
Senior Full stack .Net Developer
£40k - 60k per year + plus benefits
Senior Full stack .Net DeveloperHybrid remote in country **VISA Sponsorship possible for the right individual**Multibillion pound organisation is seeking a Senior Full stack .Net Developer to join their...
£40k - 45k per year + fully remote
Visualfiles Developer *Fully remote in the UK / £40 – 45k paMy client is an established Legal entity in the UK and is seeking an experienced Visualfiles Developer...
£100k - 120k per year
Are you passionate about building bespoke software that touches peoples lives in a more meaningful way? If so then this is the place to be!My client is looking...
Power BI Lead Developer
£60k - 65k per year + Above Average Benefits
Power BI Developer Lead £60K - £65K (Northwest/Remote)Are you a Power BI Developer that wants to take on a project and grow a future team?Our client has over...
Principal / Lead Developer - Hybrid
Principal Developer - Hybrid - £70k-£90k + Benefits – PortsmouthA new role has come about with our client that is looking for a Principal Developer that uses Typescript...