Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager – London / Remote - £55,000 - £60,000
Service Delivery Manager, Service Management, Service Desk, End User Computing services, SDM, ITIL…
We are parterned with a leading IT Services business with an impressive protfolio of cutsomers spready across the UK who are hiring for several Service DElivery Managers to assist their continued growth. The successful Service Delivery Managers will be dedicated to a customer and will require travel to the customer site once a month (absoutely maximum, probably less) – the remainder can be remote working.
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be the bridge between the customer and the technical teams to ensure full end to end infrastructure esrvices (service desk, end user computer, wintel, hsoted, cloud, network) are being delivered as per the contract.
Responsibilities as the Service Delivery Manager:
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customer,
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations,
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement,
- Service level & performance reporting in line with contract,
- Ensure a Service Improvement Plan is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Contract and the Service levels,
- Proven track record as a Service Delivery Manager
- Extensive experience managing technical services being delivered into customers
- Expert knowledge of ITIL best practice,
- Ability to travel to and from customer sites, and other offices used for external and internal meetings,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Excellent business and relationship management skills,
- Commercially astute, with excellent customer facing/customer service skills
If you have the above experience and want to play a key role managing important customers this will be a great move for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
Take a look!
3rd Line Support Engineer
£175 - 200 per day + Inside IR35
3rd Line Support Engineer –3 months contract - Inside IR353rd Line Support Engineer required by my customer are looking to add a Windows Server Engineer to an existing...
£425 - 525 per day + inside IR35
Contract role - Sitecore Developer - 6 months contract – London – Inside IR35An international law firm based in London is looking for a Sitecore developer to support...
Technical Project Manager
£60k - 75k per year
Technical Project Manager - £60,000 - £75,000 LondonA leading Insurance household brand is hiring for technically strong project managers to join their IT core services team. As the...
Digital Marketing Apprentice
£5 - 7 per hour
As proud recipients of multiple recent awards including ‘Best Small Recruitment Business’ and ‘Best Recruitment Team of the Year’, we are looking to inject fresh energy into our...
£600 - 700 per day + inside IR35
Infrastructure Architect – Security Cleared – 6 months contract – Inside IR35As an infrastructure Architect, your ideas and solutions will shape the compute and virtualisation platforms over the...